Chapter 22

-Do you sleep with me tonight?- I asked my boyfriend after dinner.
I hadn't left him for a second since he'd arrived, and so had dad.
-Yes, okay, doll.- he smiled.
-Be careful what you do, Barnes.- dad warned him.
-Let her live Steve, she has to make her experience.- Nat said with a mischievous smile.
-I'm pretty tired.- I said yawning.
-Want to go to sleep?- he asked and I nodded.
-Well, goodnight..- I said getting up, me and Bucky said goodbye then we went out and went to my room.
We changed, then we went to bed.
I leaned my head against his chest.
-I missed you so much.- he said, running his fingers through my hair.
-I missed you too, you don't know how much.- I said, making our fingers intertwined -Luckily there was Sergeant Bucky Bears to keep me company.- I said.
-Bucky Bears?- he asked, smiling.
-Yes is the name of the teddy bear.- I said looking up to look him in the eye.
-What is Steve's name?- he asked.
-Captain Steve Beargers.- I said.
-You have creativity, don't you?- he said, putting his hand under my shirt and stroking my hip, which made me feel a strange sensation in my stomach.
A great feeling.
-What are you trying to do?- I asked mischievously.
-We haven't seen each other for three days, is it possible that you don't feel anything?- he asked, approaching me.
-I was hoping you would say it since you came back.- I smiled and then sling on his lips.
He, after a moment of surprise, returned the kiss deepening it.
He put his hands on my hips and made me straddle him.
I brought my hands through his hair, stroking and pulling gently, feeling a moan come out of his lips.
When we pulled away to catch our breath, I looked him in the eye.
-Are you sure?- he asked -I could be a bit...rusty, it's been seventy years...- he said embarrassed.
-Yes Buck, I'm sure.- I smiled stroking his face -Quiet, it will be the first time for me, so let's enjoy the moment, ok?- I said, giving him a light kiss.
-Okay.- he nodded and started kissing me again, then little by little he went down on my neck leaving some wet kisses.
Between kisses, the clothes landed on the floor.
-B...Bu...Bucky...- I panted, clinging my nails to his back.
-Shhh...you don't want them to find out, do you, doll?- he whispered in my ear and I bit my lower lip trying not to moan too much.
After we finished we both went to bed exhausted but happy.
-Wow...- I said, leaning against the man's chest and pulling the covers to cover us.
-It was fantastic.- he said giving me a kiss on the forehead -How do you feel?-
-I'm fine, calm. I just hope not to limp tomorrow or they will ask two questions.- I admitted yawning.
-Better if we go to sleep.- he said stroking my hair -Good night, I love you.-
-Night Buck, I love you too.- I said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
I turned to the side and he put his arm on my side, approaching him.
At that gesture I involuntarily smiled and fell asleep.
The next morning when I woke up, I turned around and noticed that Bucky wasn't there with me.
After about ten minutes I decided to get up.
I recovered the underwear, the various clothes scattered around the room and I put them on then went down to breakfast.
-You should tell her, Steve.- I heard Bucky's voice.
-No, Buck. It would only create paranoia and anxiety for her.- dad said.
-She deserves to know. We have to go to Wakanda and we do not know what we will have to fight there or if we will survive.- he heard his voice rise.
-It is my daughter, I decide what is best for her.- said dad.
-And I'm her boyfriend.- Bucky said, slamming his fist on the table -I want the best too. And we should tell her.-
-Steve, I have to agree with Bucky.- Nat said.
-What's going on here?- I asked entering the room.
-Morning.- dad said, without looking at me, keeping his eyes on Bucky.
-Good morning doll.- Bucky said, selling next to me and hugging me.
-What happened?- I asked again, looking at everyone in the room.
-Steve, will you tell her or do I?- the dark-haired man asked, looking at him.
-y/n, little one, we have to go to...Wakanda for a few days...on a mission...- he said looking for the help of the team.
-Mission against?- I asked curiously.
-Against…- Bucky began.
-We can't tell you, sorry.- dad interrupted him -Okay inform her, but this is too much.- he said.
I didn't insist any more because I knew that if dad was fixated on one thing there was no way to change his mind.
-When will you leave?- I asked.
-Tonight.- dad said looking at something on a screen.
-Do not worry, in Wakanda there will be the connection we can call you when we want.- Bucky said, sliding his hand into mine, making our fingers intertwine.
-Do you promise me?- I asked, smiling.
-I promise you.- he smiled at me and kissed me softly.
-Yes, ok, it's sweet and all you want, but we'll have to start preparing.- Tony said.
-But where will I stay? I can not stay here alone.- I said.
-In fact, you will go to my villa, with Pepper. You'll pack your suitcase later.- Tony said.
-Now, however, let her have breakfast.- Nat said seeing the look I had thrown at my breakfast that was waiting for me at the table.
As soon as I sat down I felt pain and my expression did not go unnoticed.
Everyone passed an embarrassed look from me to Bucky, who was blushing so much.
-Oh God! No, it's not really happening!- Sam screamed laughing -Bucky fucked the Captain's daughter!- he laughed even harder.
-Ok Sam, we understand.- said dad.
-That is...he and she have...oh my god! - he said, wiping his tears.
-I think...I think I'll go pack my suitcase. See you later.- I said getting up and going out as fast as possible.
I heard Bucky say something but I didn't understand what.
I locked myself in my room and began to pack.
After half an hour he heard a knock.
-Can I come in?- I heard Bucky's voice.
-Yes, come in.- I said folding a shirt and putting it in the suitcase -Hey Buck.-
-Hey, sorry for first. I gave Sam a good lecture, I think as soon as he sees you he will apologize.- he said smiling at me.
-I hope you didn't go down too hard.- I said.
-I do not assure anything.- he said raising his hands in surrender -I wanted to give you this before leaving. If you feel alone you can sleep with this.- he said handing me a sweatshirt.
-Thank you so much Buck.- I said sniffing it.
It smelled like him.