Chapter 28 A (the end)

5 years later.
-George Joseph Barnes! Sarah Winifred Barnes. James Buchanan Barnes! You're in trouble!- I yelled out of their messy room, which I had asked to fix, helped by their father.
When Bucky came back we had decided to have another baby.
Both because we wanted, since Bucky hadn't seen his first child grow up, and because George insisted he wanted a little brother or a little sister.
Thus Sarah Winifred Barnes was born.
-Kids, run away to the garden!- I heard Bucky's voice, followed by the laughter of those two little devils.
-You won't get away with it.- I said, chasing them out of the house.
I saw them climb the ladder of the tree house, which dad, Bucky and Sam had built together, under the command of the two little ones.
-You'll never catch us!- Sarah said, poking her tongue out as she climbed the ladder.
-That is fine. Stay there. Your father and I are going to the Avengers Tower alone. Too bad, there would also have been Morgan, Billy and Tommy.- I said making to leave.
I immediately felt the two come down and run towards us.
-Shall we go to the tower now?- they asked.
-First go to tidy up the room.- I said going to get ready.
-Daddy help us?- they asked making the puppies' eyes.
-Okay, alright.- he said and then they disappeared.
After half an hour they returned.
-We finished. Now let's go to the tower!- they said happily.
-Yes, let's go.- I said and then got in the car, towards the Avengers tower.
Without even saying hi, the children went to play.
Bucky and I went to the others and started talking.
The men walked away saying they were going to check on the children.
-Oh yes, Vision and I were married yesterday afternoon.- she said showing the ring.
-I'm so happy for you.- I said smiling at her.
-Bucky hasn't asked you yet?- Nat asked.
-Not yet.- I said -But it doesn't matter. I mean, we already have two children and we live together. It's as if we were already married.- I said smiling.
-Mum! Sarah fell. Are you coming?- Asked George as he arrived.
-Yes, I'm coming, I'm coming.- I said getting up and following him.
When he opened the door to the room I saw that it was all dark.
I turned on the light and saw everyone standing there.
I saw Sarah quietly standing next to her grandfather and she was fine, she didn't seem to have fallen.
I saw everyone looking at something behind me, smiling.
Confused, I turned and saw Bucky enter.
-Hey doll.- he smiled at me.
-What happened?- I asked, looking at him.
-I just wanted to talk to you. You know the first time I saw you, in that gym at the Hydra base, I thought "What's a little girl like her doing here?" and I watched you for a few minutes, I approached you seeing your bleeding hands. Then Zemo put us on a mission together against Steve. They caught me then that same evening we managed to escape from that place and I found out that you are the daughter of my best friend. Months went by and gradually I felt my feelings grow for you. We fought side by side. I clearly remember the day we fought against each other under the control of Hydra. That day you had the brilliant idea of ​​kissing me to "wake me up" from their control and, after getting a stab in the side, you also succeeded. When I regained control over myself and saw what I had done, the world collapsed on me. That same day we got together. After that I remember the night we had to go on a mission and I gave you those two puppets. But I also remember when we left for Wakanda, I saw your sadness in seeing us leave. After the snap, I disappeared for five years. It wasn't until I got back that I learned that I left you at seventeen and pregnant to raise our little George alone. When I came back and you told me you still love me I was the happiest man in the world. We got back together, moved in and had another daughter, Sarah. Now I want to ask you something...y/n Rogers...- he said kneeling and putting his hand in his pocket and then pulling out a red box with a ring -Would you like to marry me?- he asked me, smiling, while I put my hands to my mouth .
-Yes! Of course I do, Buck!- I said throwing myself on him to hug him while I felt my eyes moisten, everyone applauded.
He held me close, then kissed me softly.
He put on the ring and then hugged it again.
In the following months we organized the wedding.
That day came, I had just finished getting ready and was looking in the mirror in my beautiful white dress and full skirt, while Wanda and Natasha were finishing their make-up.
-You are very beautiful. And you are beautiful too.- said dad smiling at me.
-Thank you.- I said putting a flower I had in my hair.
-Thanks Steve.- the other girls replied.
-Do you feel ready? -
-Never been so ready.- I said, as the two stood up.
-Can we go then?- Pepper asked.
-Yes, let's start going. See you there.- MJ said.
We greeted them and I saw them go out.
-Come on little one.- dad said, I nodded and we went out and got into the car.
Arriving in front of the church, I took dad's arm and heard the wedding march start.
When I entered the church I saw Bucky turn to look at me, I saw him stop staring at me and Sam joked at him with a playful elbow to "wake him up".
I gave him a smile and he smiled back.
When I got to the altar Dad passed my hand to him and went to sit down.
-You're beautiful.- Bucky smiled at me.
-Thank you, you too.- I said looking at him in his black tuxedo.
-Do you, James Buchanan Barnes, take her as your bride?- he asked.
-I do.- he said, smiling.
-Do you, y/n Rogers, take him as your husband?- he asked me.
-I do.- I smiled.
-Well, you can kiss the bride.- he said.
Bucky walked over to me and kissed me passionately as everyone cheered.

The end

A.N.
There are others chapters, keep reading :)