Chapter 27 B (the end)

In the years following my return from Blip, Bucky and I had tried to make up for the five years we lost.
-I heard they'll open a Luna Park just outside the city.- Bucky said.
-It would be nice to go on a date.- I said smiling as Bucky stroked my hair.
-There will be a lot of people today. Maybe another day.- said dad.
-I'm going to make a couple of phone calls and come back.- Tony said, getting up and disappearing for a few minutes -y/n, Bucky, go get ready.- he said when he came back.
-Why? Where should we go?- I asked confused.
-At Luna Park. I called some friends and got two permits for all the rides you want.- he said -Mini Cap, Bucky considered it an early wedding gift.- he smiled at me and Bucky, as we blushed.
-You are the best, Tony.- I said getting up and hugging him.
-Thank you very much, Tony.- Bucky said -Go get dressed, doll.-
-I go. See you later. Thanks again Tony.- I said running to my room to change.
I wore a black tank top, a pair of jeans and Vans, I quickly put on makeup.
I took the phone, the purse, the wallet and then got out.
-Are you ready, doll?- Bucky asked me.
-Yes, Buck.- I smiled at him.
-Have fun.- said dad.
-Bye everyone, see you later.- we greeted them and went out.
We got in the car and Bucky drove to where the Luna Park was.
At the entrance a man stopped us.
-Sergeant Barnes? Miss Rogers?- he called us.
-Yeah?-
-Here are your pass bracelets. Mr. Stark call us before. You can do all the rides you want until closing time, that is one o'clock tonight.-
-That's fine. Thank you very much.- we took the bracelets and went inside.
-So doll, where do you want to go to start?- Bucky asked, putting his arm around my shoulders.
-I would start with the roller coaster or the bumper car. What do you think?- I asked, looking around fascinated.
-It is perfect, love. After we go on the Ferris Wheel?- he asked.
-Let's go.- I smiled at him and we began to ride.
-Are you hungry, doll?- Bucky asked as soon as we got off the Pirate Ship.
-Yeah, a lot, Buck.- We sat down at a table, I ordered a hamburger and Bucky a hot dog.
-Can I have a bite?- he asked pointing to my sandwich.
-Only if I can get a taste of your hot dog.- I said.
-You don't even need to ask, doll.- he replied with a mischievous smile.
-I didn't mean that, Buck.- I said blushing, understanding what he meant -Anyway, yes, here you are.- I said bringing him the hamburger and he took a bite.
-Mhm...good. It's your turn. Open your mouth as the airplane arrives.-
-Come on Buck, it's embarrassing.- I said chewing and then swallowing the bite.
After we finished eating we decided to take a walk.
-Look at that stall how many stuffed animals it has.- he said.
-You have to shoot the targets to win those stuffed animals.- I explained.
-Well...I'm pretty good at shooting. Shall we try?- he asked smiling.
-If you want, yes.- I said and we approached.
He paid the man behind the counter and started shooting.
He hit all targets, leaving the man stunned.
-Which stuffed toy do you want?- he asked and Bucky turned to me, as if asking for advice, I shrugged.
-The plush of the white rabbit, the big one.- said my boyfriend pointing to the prize.
The man took the soft toy and passed it to Bucky, who passed it to me.
-Thank you very much, Bucky.- I smiled and left him a kiss on the lips.
-Nothing, doll. I am happy that you are back. I missed you so much.- he said approaching me putting his arm around my waist.
-I love you, Bucky.- I said kissing him.
-I love you too.- he smiled at me.
A few years passed and Bucky asked me to marry him, of course I had accepted.
Some time later I noticed that my period was delayed by a few days.
-Hey, everything ok, y/n?- Wanda asked, while almost everyone was on a mission.
-I'm fine...- I said smiling to reassure her.
She moved her hands so that she could read my mind.
-Your period is late? Should I go to take a pregnancy test?- she asked calmly.
-Yes, I would appreciate it, thanks.- I said.
After taking the test I waited ten minutes and saw two red dashes.
I started to cry and told Wanda who hugged me.
I decide to video call Bucky to alert him.
-Hey doll.- he greeted me.
-Hey Buck. I have to tell you something. Can you talk?-
-Sure, my love. Tell me everything.-
-You better sit down. This thing might shock you.- I warned him.
-That is fine. But know that you're scaring me.- he said and sat down.
-Get ready because I have to show you something...ta da.- I said showing him the test.
-Is...is that what I think?- he asked in shock.
-Mhmh.- I nodded, smiling.
-Fuck yes!- he screamed -I'm so happy. I can't wait to get back to you.-
-I'm happy too, Buck.-
-It's not a joke, is it?-
-No, of course not.- I said.
-I'm going to warn the others.- he said getting up and going to another room.
-Buck, what's going on? We heard you scream.- said dad.
-You will be grandpa.- he said simply.
-W...what?- he asked in shock.
-I and y/n are expecting a baby. She just told me.- Bucky explained.
-It's the truth.- I said showing them the test and they all wished us well.
*Years after*
I was setting up the kitchen when I heard music, screams and laughter.
Almost immediately I recognized the notes of Walk the Moon's song "Shut up and dance".
-George! Sarah! Come back here!- I heard Bucky scream trying to hold back the laughter, then the two children singing their hearts out as they ran away.
-What happens here?- I asked looking out the door.
-"She took my arm. I don't know how it happened."- Sarah sang laughing.
When I looked closer I saw that they were holding Bucky's vibranium arm.
I burst out laughing too, as Bucky looked at us between shocked and amused.
-Sarah, George, apologize to your father and give him his arm.- I said becoming serious.
-Okay mom. Sorry dad.- the two said in chorus while they gave him the arm.
Bucky smiled at them and, after reattaching his arm, gave him a full turn around his shoulder.
-It's okay, I'm not angry.- he said, stroking the heads of the two.
The two went to play leaving me and Bucky alone.
-You know I don't think I've ever thanked you enough for saving me from the Hydra base.- I said hugging him.
-You also saved me, in a way.- he smiled, returning the hug.
-I love you. I said.
-I love you too.- he said and then kissed me.

The end