"MOCHI!!" he yelled.

                                                                               - - 

"Where is appa?" taehyung asked Jin. 

"Ohh he is in paris " Jin said nodding his head, and continue cutting the vegetables. taehyung too nodded While he was sitting on the dinning table doing his homework. Jin was concentrated on cutting it, they both were doing their work silently. until taehyung broke the silence.

"Um-Eomma, can i ask you something?" 

"Yes, baby ofcourse" 

"Eomma, there is a girl in my class Um-" taehyung said looking down at his pencil nervously.

"Yes, what about her?" Jin asked raising his eyebrow.

"Do you lik-" Jin reply getting excited. but taehyung cutted him off.

"NO!no eomma" taehyung said shyly.

"Then, what's wrong?" Jin asked concerned.

"Actually she was asking me on a date" Taehyung said fiddling his finger. jin chuckled.

"So what's wrong in that baby, or do you want me to select a nice dress for you? Jin asked wriggling his eybrow, teasing taehyung. with a chuckle.

"Actually, i don't understand should i go or not" Taehyung said, and jin facepalmed himself.

"When i was of your age, i go on a date almost everyday, and yeah i never got in relationship with any of them,i hate people when they are too touchy or very annoying, and you know even yoongi was betting each one of them who asked me out he was so smol back then, he is really caring, you know" Jin said chuckling remembering his old days, shaking his head. taehyung was listening everything quietly while nodding.

"but then, i got your appa, and after that no body asked me for date or anything." Jin said blushing at the old memories.

"Yes, By the way, if she is asking you out so go, what's the problem in it" jin said, looking at taehyung. taehyung pressed his lips together in the thin line. thinking for a while , while jin was also looking at him waiting for an answer. Just then  kookie entered the room with a bunny plushie in his hand which taehyung gifted him on his 1st birthday. 

"Mumma" he said rubbing his eyes, taehyung looked back and a unknow smile spread on his lips, looking at the baby ,Looking so cute in his white t-shirt and baby pink pants.

"Yes baby" jin asked, Kookie attention caught the boy sitting on the chair of dinning table, and he immediately amiled showing his bunny tooths, coming toward him. Taehyung saw him coming toward him he immediately Started doing his homework. Not even glancing at him.he was actually trying to control his feeling that he have for jungkook, he have decided he will avoid him as much as possible. as he thought it was really a sin loving a baby, he didn't care about gender but Jungkook was still a 6 year old baby. it was definitely wrong loving a baby, and he was mature enough to understand this.

Kookie pouted as he want attention from taehyung.  he thug on taehyung's pant still pouting.

Jin sign, "Kookie came to mumma, let taehyungie do his homework" Jin said.

"Noe!!" kookie said pouting while he was still pouting. taehyung took a side glance at the baby, his hands turning into fist. biting his lips as he controlling himself from not cooing at the boy. taehyung Take a huge deep breath.

"Should i go? " he thought in his mind, bitting his lips.

"Eomma, i am going in my room" Taehyung said getting up from the chair. kookie looked at him puffing his cheeks angrily. as taehyung clearly ignored him. While jin nodded.

Taehyung grabbed his books and his phone, going to his room. he walked away leaving a pouting and angry kookie, he know he was angry just by his action. but he didn't care now, he will not atleast even if he did, he will have more unwanted feeling for jungkook.

Taehyung walked to his and jimin's room. opening his and then went inside. 

He sat down on the study desk , keeping his books on it. and rested his elbow on desk. and rested his head on his hand. closing his eyes for a bit, removing all his thought in his mind,

He know It will never happend , what he was thinking was bad he wasn't a peodophile, he rubbed his face harshly.

"What are you thinking, huh?  are you dumb? he questioned himself more like whispering. he was embarrassed for thinking such things in his mind. he grabbed his phone, typing his password and opening it the first thing he saw was his and jungkook's picture on wallpaper's screen, it breaks his heart to ignore a baby just because of his stupid feelings. he opened the chat option searching for a specific name in it. as he found her he messaged her.

Lily

Hello lily, actually i was thinking  that, yes i will go on a date with you

He thought twice sending this text, he sign looking at it, even if he didn't wanted to go with her, but he have to. he click on the sent button. and he quickly closed the phone after sending it, he again rubbed his face harshly while leaning his body backward.

soon he heard a ting or a notification voice from his phone.

Lily

okay then.

tommorrow will be fine, right? if it is okay for you.

taehyung

 yeah, i am free tomorrow

he closed his phone after sending the text.

                                                                                - - 

"Taehyung where are you going?" Jimin asked to a nicely dressed taehyung. taehyung looked at him at in the mirror, buttoning his shirt.

"On a date"

                                                                                - -