Chapter 31: Sally

3rd person P.O.V. :

"Like I care, it doesn't matter if other dies or lose their magic" the man said which angered Asta. Asta punches at the man while sister Theresa tried to stop Asta. Asta's punch landed beside the man's face, the punch made a little creater.

The man started to shake in fear, that punch could've killed him if Asta aimed directly at him. "this pain is not enough to make up for what you did, you are going to pay properly from now on!" Asta said angrily.

"Asta, we have to free the kids from the spell" sister Theresa reminded him "Okay" he said as he walks to the kids and Liebe appears again. The man press a communication device when Liebe is erasing the spell.

"I'll do it," Liebe said as he went to touch the kids' forehead. All the kids came back to their senses after Liebe touched them with his lil hand.

The kids were injured as sister Theresa healed them. Asta and sister Theresa saw Gauche beating the boy. "Stop beating him Gauche senpai! He can't fight anymore, we can question him!" Asta said while Gauche ignored his words.

"Onii-chan! I am okay now! Sister Theresa healed my injuries! So please forgive him!" Marie said "No, I can't. The only thing he can atone from hurting you is death!" Gauche said as he is putting his foot on the boy.

"Gauche senpai! We should really question him why they took the children and Marie!" Asta said and Gauche stopped. "Why did you do that to the kids?" Sister Theresa asked the..

"All I just wanted to have friends. What should I do, Baro nii-san? It hurts..." the boy managed to speak out. The man didn't answer the boy, suddenly there is a black portal appeared behind Asta and the rest.

"Hey~ Asta, I can't believe we are able to meet again so quick!" Sally said eagerly as the man demanded her to help him.

"Isn't that the weird crazy woman who kidnapped me?!" Asta said to himself "Die!" Gauche shouted as he used his magic and shoot at Sally.

Gel magic: Sticky Salamander

Sally used her magic and made it into a salamander to warp the direction of Gauche's mirror magic.

"Could you not interrupt our reunion? I will disect everybody while I'm at it." Sally said as she licked her lips

"The latest information about the terrorist who attacked the capital is eye of midnight sun who wears the cloaks. So they are involved in this... she blocked Gauche's magic so easily." Sister Theresa said

The salamander that Sally is on, is went to the direction of the magic knights "What about this!" Gauche said

Mirror magic: Reflect refrain

Mirrors appear around Sally and her salamander as the mirrors reflect the mirror magic. Sally went into the salamander and the salamander warped the mirror magic.

"That's some find magic, but it gets reflected by mister salamander. So there's no point attacking with your magic. It would be different if it is more powerful..." Sally said as sent a part of the gel at Asta.

Asta took out demon dweller to erase the attack but the gel splitted up which made him confused and he immediately use anti-magic to block the attack.

"That was close..." Asta said to himself, he let his guard down as Sally went behind him and pinned him down.

"Gotcha! I want to know everything about you, even your body" Sally said as she is going bite his neck (I know whole paragraph sounds very wrong and why tf is she going to mark Asta?!)

Suddenly a water ball blew Sally away from Asta before Sally saw the water ball coming towards her.

"Hey, Bakasta. How can you get pinned down that easily? And that woman who kidnapped Bakasta, Bakasta isn't yours!" Noelle points her wand at Sally.

"Noelle why are you here?!" Asta was surprised "Some magic knight came to the town to patrol so I immediately come here." She said while she flips her pigtail.

Sally went towards Baro then she takes out a huge syringe and injects him with some weird liquid. Baro started to produce a mass amount of mud as the mud started to form around Baro which made him into a mindless mud monster.

Asta and Noelle noticed the mud monster, Noelle points her wand at the monster and shoot a water ball at the monster as Asta picked up demon dweller from the ground and went into a fighting stance.

"Let's do this!" Asta said as he rushed towards the mud monster

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating this book, I was writing walking on the wrong path and trying to finish it, I also had my exams which just ended today. I hope I can update all my book :)
I do owe all of you a tons of cookies so here you go
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪