Chapter 4: Memory Lost?

"Where am I? Who are you guys?" asked Asta who woke up at the church looking at them nervously. The boy help the old man to introduce themselves "My name is Yuno and he is Father Orsi." said Yuno and he asked Asta "What's your name?"... "I-I don't know" Asta replied. At the same time in the grimoire tower, inside the five leaf grimoire that Father Orsi brought there. Liebe woke up from his 'sleep' or should say he is awakening...

In the five leaf grimoire...

Liebe P.O.V. :

After I was sealed into the grimoire by mom, I feel that as if I am floating in an empty space. I can't forgive Lucifero kill mom, I can't forgive all the devils too, I want to get revenge.

*Flashback

Before I came to the overworld, I was born in the underworld, all the devils have a set place from the time they are born and there's no way to change it. It's boring in the underworld, the high ranking devils bullied the one who are lower ranking than them and the lower ranking will beat up those who are even below them to kill time. Since I was born without magic power, I am the lowest ranking devil.

Ever since I was born, a day didn't go by when I didn't bleed. All the devil want's to the overworld to go and play with humans, one day I was threw towards the gate that connects to the overworld by a high ranking devil who was in a bad mood.

I thought my body was smashed into bits but I somehow managed to pass through the gates maybe it's because I have no mana and I came to the overworld. I walked past a village with full of human, I had no feelings against them, I was already worn out maybe because my powers are weak and having no mana.

But because I was a devil, they fear and hated me a lot, they went to call the magic knights and the magic knights chased me until the side of the forest. I was exhausted and my body stopped and I was ready for my death. The next thing I saw is I was saved by mom and big brother.

*Flashback ends

I started cursing the devils in here "I can't forgive them" "I'll kill them" "kill" "I'll kill'em" etc. And I somehow managed to manifest something in my powerless body, it is anti-magic, the power to cancel out magic.

I managed to attained power and now, the next thing is get out from this grimoire to get my revenge, but the thing is I can't get out. I sighed and all I can do is wait for the grimoire to choose someone. 'Is big brother okay? Will he find out what happened to mom?' I thought.

Back in the church

Asta P.O.V. :

They introduced themselves and asked me what is my name. I've totally forgotten what happened in my 'past'. They saw me looking innocent and lost in thought, they came and asked me "Are you okay? Do you remember anything?". I tried to trace back my memories but the only thing that I can remember is when I woke up in this room, I shook my head. The old man sighed and said "It's alright, take your time to track back your memories."

"He might lost his memories because of his mental break down." The old man mumbled it softly but I still can hear his voice. I was confused, you can see my above head is full of question marks. 'What is the he talking about? What is mental break down?' I thought and asking myself.

Suddenly I saw something popped up in my head although it's kinda blur, I saw a woman and a little kid or I should say a devil around my height and the woman was looking at me and whe was smiling happily" Come here Asta, we are waiting for you!" said the woman. It's just appear for a short while but I feel so warm, happy and comfortable after I seeing the 'memory' but it feeling feels familiar. 'The woman called me Asta, I guess my name is Asta' thought Asta.

"M-my name is Asta..." said Asta. 'I want to figure out who is the woman and the little devil' thought Asta who is filled with determination to find who they are... "Hi, Asta! Nice to meet you!" said Yuno "Nice to meet you too, Yuno!" I smiled at him and look at his amber color eyes. The old man asked me "Are you hungry, Asta? I'll grab something for you to eat if you are hungry". I nod my head and blushing because my stomach just growled.

The old man went out and came back in with a bread. He passed the bread to me and say "Here you go." "Thank you..." I replied and started to munch the bread, I feel comfortable with them. "From today onwards this is your home! That means we are going to be your family from now onwards!" said the old man. "OKAY!!!" I'm so happy until I shout so loud! ^_^ When I turn to Yuno, he was covering his ears "Too loud..." he said it softly. I'm looking forward to live with them in the future, especially with Yuno... But I also want to find some clues of the woman and the little devil. My future sounds fun!

-------------------------------------------------------

A place near the demon skull

Something fuzzy creature like a dark cloud of gas with red slit eyes and a mouth appeared from nowhere. "It's been 500 years when the last time I was out here, it's almost time... The time is coming and I'll manifest this world soon...hmhmhm..." said the creature and laughed with a wide and creepy smile...

Danger is approaching soon but it is silently and slowly approaching... An anti-magic bird who looks emotionless is sitting on a tree near the grimoire tower and it's watching the grimoire tower like the bird is waiting for something to come while it's in a deep thought...

What kind of danger is approaching I wonder... should I leak it or I shouldn't? *cunning smile/smirk* jk. I put lots of efforts planning and working this story out. I want to make my story funny and I will not ship Asta with Yuno. About Asta's memory lost and a part of his memory is kinda referring to me when I was in year 5/6 because someone bullied and insulted me. I was having mental break down and forgotten somethings such as what did teacher taught me in class, having short term memory and etc.

A/N: I've done some coloring, I hope it's okay tho... I found the linearts so I drew it because I wad bored

This is Asta and Liebe's Devil Union from chapter 282

Hope you enjoy it

Hope you enjoy it... Stay safe, stay healthy and take care my readers UwU