Chapter 9: Royalty in Black Bulls?!

Asta P.O.V. :

After all the heart whelming welcomes, Magna Senpai showed me all the place at black bulls  base and lastly he brought me to my room "Here's your room" said Magna Senpai. The room looks like it left untouched for a long time, dust on the furniture and spider webs everywhere. "Thanks, Magna Senpai. I'll clean the room now! Good night." I started to clean the room with a broom, a feather duster and a cloth that I found from nowhere.

*Time skip: an hour later*

Ah... Finally finished cleaning my room, I need to write a letter to the church that I've passed. I went towards the table, I took out a piece of paper and a pen to write a letter to them.

Hi everyone in the church,

I've passed the magic knight's exam and I joined Black Bulls which is the worst squad among all the magic knights squad. Everyone in the squad isn't normal at all, but they are nice to me. I'll send money every time when they gives us our money monthly. Take care everyone!

Asta

After I write the letter, Liebe came out from my grimoire in his chibi form. He's very cute in his chibi form especially his little hands, legs and horns, I blushed while thinking about his little form. "Hey, big brother. Where do I sleep? There's not enough space in the room, it's smaller than our old house" Liebe complained. "Don't you sleep in the grimoire like usual time?" I was showing a duh look "Oh yeah, I forgot. But you made the room so clean, it feels comfortable to sleep." Liebe is whining and showing his cuteness "*Sigh* How about I'll buy or make you a little bed when I get the money" I gave up to argue with him "Okay! Good night big brother!" Liebe respond at me cheerfully and he went back into the grimoire to sleep. "Good night Liebe" I went to the bed and preparing to sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up and wanted to go to the cafeteria but the layout of the base changed. It took me a while to find the cafeteria, I ate breakfast which is Charmy paisen's delicious food with Liebe. When I want to go outside to do some training with Magna Senpai, I saw a girl who has purple eyes and silver hair. "So this is where you were, huh? Asta this girl is our new member." said Magna Senpai, I put my hand out to shake hands with her but she smack my hand away. "Don't address me casually, you insect. I'm Noelle Silva, a member of a royal family in this country." She said and she sweep her pigtail. "I'm sorry that I didn't know about it." I apologized, "But I'm not trying to be rude to you, but you reassemble the Silver Eagles captain." "How dare you say that you insect?!" She put her hand in front and created a ball of water to attack me. I was expecting the attack to hit me but the attack hit Magna senpai. "Dang it, you've got guts to hit your senior." Magna senpai is getting angry and he's all wet. "It's your fault for standing there. who give you permission to stand there?" she speak back. "I'm your senior okay!" "I'm royalty!" Oh no, things is getting worse! How can I stop them?! "I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE ROYALTY OR THE SISTER OF CAPTAIN OF THE SILVER EAGLES. YAMI-SAN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TAKE YOU INTO THIS SQUAD!" "I wouldn't want to be in this group even you pay me or beg me!" She dropped the robe on the floor and left "Hey! What do you think you are doing?!" Magna senpai shouted. What was all that thing? I'm speechless, she just dropped the robe like it's nothing but I've work hard to get the robe. It started to rain, when I walked out "Looks like I need to train after the rain." I sighed.

*Time Skip to evening after rain*

Yeah! Finally the rain has stopped, I can go to train my anti-magic for awhile. I walked out from the base and went to the forest to find a prefect place to train. Suddenly I saw a big water ball came towards me, I managed to dodge the ball. I went to the source and found out it's Noelle who is training to hit the target which is marked on the tree, craters are everywhere around the tree. But whenever she fires the water ball towards the tree, it moved away from the target that she wanted to hit. She can't control her magic? I step out from the hiding place, wanted to help her to control her magic. "Hey, do you need any help to control your magic? I can help you." I offered help "Why are you here you peasant? Get away from me!" She created a magic ball but she accidentally put too much mana into the water ball and lose control of the water ball. The water ball became bigger and bigger, I quickly run away from her and went to the base to ask for help from the Black Bulls members.