Chapter 16: The Diamond Kingdom Mage

A/N: That is not my dog, it's my cousin's dog

3rd Person P.O.V.:

Yuno and Klaus was hurt and exhausted but the diamond kingdom mage did not have a single scratch on him. "No more playing," Yuno started to get serious "Wind creation magic: Swift white hawk + wind blade shower", he activated 2 spells 'Simultaneous spell activation?! And what kind of power does he have?! And how come he has been hiding this power the whole time?' Klaus was shocked.  "The Golden Dawn will reach the treasure room first." Yuno fires his spells towards the mage. After Yuno fires the attacks spells and defending himself from the mage's attacks, the mage is still unharmed and Yuno is even exhausted than before.

The mage created a giant crystal sword to make a final attack at Yuno "Be gone, you weakling. The strong ones will only stands on top." The mage swings the sword at Yuno, Yuno fires some winds at the sword but the sword won't break or shatter. When Yuno thinks that he's dead he saw a big wide black sword breaking the giant sword. The giant crystal sword breaks into half "What are you doing to my rival?!" Asta point his sword at the mage. "Don't lose at that diamond making mage!" "I was gonna attack him with something ultimate" Yuno talked back to Asta "Yeah yeah, trash excuse for covering your weakness and your emotions" Asta rolled his eyes and sighed. He went into a fighting stance while holding his sword at the mage.  and it fell into a dead silent. 'What?! We are The Golden Dawn and couldn't fight the mage's powerful magic. But that peasant just...' Klaus was shocked seeing Asta breaking the sword and his thought was interrupted by a clone running towards him. It was too late to defend himself when he realized the clone, suddenly the clone's head was kicked off by Luck. 'Why are we being saved by the Black Bulls?!' Klaus is frustrated when he is saved by Luck. Noelle went towards Mimosa who is healing herself in her healing cradle. "It's just as you said, I'm always slow. That's why I got wounded" Said Mimosa "It's true that you are always slow... so I just have to protect you!" Noelle activated her Sea Dragon Lair to protect Mimosa.

"Oi! Are you the guy who hurt the Golden Dawn?!" Asta shouted "What if I am? The weaklings shall die, the strong one will stay on top." the mage said and created crystal clones around him.

Sorry for the short chapter! Next chapter: Diamond Kingdom Mage VS Magic Knights/Asta. Hope you enjoy this, the updates are irregular and short sometimes. Don't expect to have a long chapter if I don't upload it for a long time. I upload manga leaks in another book, check my profile to read that book! Author-chan is always active in her account and that book!

 I upload manga leaks in another book, check my profile to read that book! Author-chan is always active in her account and that book!

A/N: Hi! Author-chan is very busy these few weeks just to prepare for the coming exam which is in the first week of May. And I do deserve a break too, don't I? Thank you readers for the 4k! I wasn't able to thank you all immediately when it reached there! Bye and take care everyone!

A shoutout to Wakelisa and Astaisagoodboi27 who are my irl friend who just followed me a week ago and my friend! 

~Meow out!~