Chapter 13: In The Capital

3rd Person P.O.V. :

Asta is outside the base waiting for Vanessa and Noelle with Liebe and Nero. "Are you ready to go to the capital?" said Vanessa while comes out from the base with Noelle "Yup!" Asta replied and jump on demon slayer, preparing to go.

*Flashback*

After Magna, Asta, Noelle and Liebe came back from the mission in Saussy Village and before Sekke went into the base, "You guys really have a real rough time out there! Hahahaha! Good job idiots!" Yami praised the trio who went to the mission "Yes sir!" Asta kinda shouted just because he completed his first mission. "The magic investigation department is investigating what criminal lefts behind, but... they haven't gotten any important info yet. That pocket watch he left was valuable considering that and how they acted, they might be extremists or dissidents from the noble realm." explained Vanessa who came from getting some information about Heath. " Well, it doesn't matter! In recognition of your actions, the wizard king has awarded us a star!!" Yami exclaimed. "Wow really!" Magna was surprised "A star? What kind of star is it? I'm curious." Asta asked "The nine magic knights squads compete to see how many stars they can collect. The Golden Dawn is always on top of everyone. They got 70 stars last year." Vanessa explained. " How many do we have" Asta asked "We have -30 stars!" Yami told him 'Whaaaaaaat!!! -30! We have a long way to go' thought Asta "Here. Your money for this month" Yami took a bag full of money inside to Asta and Noelle.

"Congratulations for your first payday!" Vanessa congratulated them and offered them to go shopping with her "That means you'll want to go shopping in the capital, right? I'll take you since I'm free." "Sure!" Asta replied and Liebe appeared on Asta's shoulder "Buy me a little bed and some small furnitures for me, big brother." Liebe requested "I will buy the materials to make it when we go to the capital tomorrow." said Asta "So it's decided, so it's tomorrow morning Asta and Noelle!" said Vanessa as the newbies heading to their room.

*Flashback ends*

They've reached a town called Kikka which is located near capital and they are heading to an alley. "There's nothing here, it's just a dead end." said Asta "Come here" said Vanessa as she is walking through the wall "This is the black market. It's a teensy bit dangerous, but they've got some super effective stuff here. Surprised? nobles and royals won't come to this kind of place. You can't control your magic right? All you've learn to is the magic staying at one place. They've got magic items that repress magic here too. If you found an item that is suited to you and adjust your magic, you might be able to control it." Vanessa noticed Noelle looked surprised. Asta saw some small furnitures and a bed just right for Liebe and he also saw a wand that has a crystal on the holder. He remembers that Noelle can't control her magic and thought that the wand could help her to control her magic. "Hi, I would like to get this wand?" Asta asked. The seller sense that Asta doesn't have any magic and asked "You don't have magic, who are buying for?" Asta blushed "Um... for my friend who can't control her magic." "Your friend huh... are you sure that she is not your girlfriend?" the seller tease him and Asta blush even harder. "Just kidding! Here's your present for your friend." the seller have putting the wand into a nice bag "Thanks" Asta hand over the money and quickly ran towards the little furniture store and bought 2 beds and a small sofa for Liebe and Nero. Then he went to Noelle and Vanessa and he saw...

*With Noelle and Vanessa*

"Hi, beauties! We meet again! How are you guys? Bah-ha" Sekke saw Noelle and Vanessa and he went towards them. "Hi Bah-ha! We meet again, have you learnt your lesson yet?" Asta saw Sekke. Sekke gulped "O-of c-course, by the way my name is Sekke. Bah-ha" Sekke replied 'I regretted to prank the Black Bulls. I thought they won't find out what I did but looks like I've underestimated them.' Suddenly they heard an old woman screaming "My winnings! Stop!" as the thief created magic and escape in front of them. "Can you hold this for me Noelle" Asta passed the bag to Noelle and ran out to chase the thief. Sekke uses his magic "Bronze creation magic: Sekke shooting star! See you young ladies! I'll handle this" Sekke sent kisses towards Noelle and Vanessa but they dodge it.

*With Asta and the thief*

Asta is chasing the thief and took demon slayer from his grimoire. Then he throw the sword towards the thief's magic cloud and the cloud got nullified, the thief was shocked and fell. When Asta is running towards the thief, Sekke was using his shooting star passed Asta and bang the thief. The thief stab Sekke's foot with a dagger, Sekke noticed it and acting that he's going to die while Noelle and Vanessa came out from the Black Market. "You are the guy who took me down, you get to the top for me too. I'm entrusting my dreams to you..." Sekke said weakly, he didn't know that Asta knew he's acting just for getting attention. Asta smacked Sekke's face and said "I know you are acting, stop being cool." "There's no way that you can die from this, it is just a temporary numbing poison, I'll put some ointment I just bought back there. It will be fine in no time."

"Train harder until we meet again, Asta! Bah-ha" Sekke was embarrassed, he took the thief on his shooting star and waved at Asta while he drove away. "See ya later Bah-ha!" Asta waved back. "What is in this bag, Asta?" Noelle asked. "Um... it's Liebe and Nero's bed, also a mini sofa for Liebe to sit." Asta blushed while he was replying Noelle. "Let's go back to the base, I'm tired." Asta changed the subject to cover his awkwardness "Alright same goes to me" Vanessa agreed.

*At Black Bulls base*

"I- I have something f-for you Noelle" Asta stuttered and blushed "What's that thing Asta." Noelle asked. Asta took the wand he bought from the bag and gave it to Noelle "I bought this for you to control your magic properly." Asta blushed even harder "T-t-thanks, A-Asta." Noelle blushed too but her face is as red as a tomato and they went back to their room. Liebe was watching them the whole time that they were being so awkward "Wow, finally big brother is having a crush on royalty. Kekeke my ship worked!" he said it while he is eating a tub of popcorn in the grimoire.

Asta quickly ran into the room and Liebe appears "That's a smooth one for you. Do you like her? Huh~?" Liebe asked him with a smirk on his tiny face "Here's your bed and Nero's bed. Yours is sky blue and Nero's is lilac color " Asta avoided the question. "Avoiding my question huh? Thanks for the bed and the sofa, big brother!" Liebe went on the little bed to sleep as Asta laid on the bed and went to sleep.

Didn't expect this chapter to be so long! Here's the start of the Asta X Noelle story! Hope this is alright, same goes to the rest of the shipping that involves in the stories. Next chapter: Exploring the Dungeon!

A/N: Hahaha! Finally made them being awkward! I'm hyped for tomorrows episode and the movie in the future! I'll update as much as I can in this week, also I'm gonna spend the whole morning to write this and schedule the chapters! Stay safe, stay healthy and take care everyone!

▶◀▶◀Meow out!▶◀▶◀