Chapter 10: First Mission

Liebe P.O.V. : (Were you all expecting this?)

Why big brother need to wake me up so early? yawn~ "Why did you wake me up so early? Aren't you gonna read books in the library?" I asked him. "Oh, good morning Liebe. I need to do the chores that Captain Yami assigned me to do in the base. I'll read books later, I'm kinda disappointed that the library in the base is quite small" he responded. "Ok, then. Call me out again when you want to read books or eat breakfast" I told him and went back into the grimoire. I see him doing the chores that Captain Yami assign him to do and he almost got killed by Captain Yami for a few times due to waking him up and accidentally walk into the toilet/bathroom while Captain Yami is inside taking a forever shit.

Finally... he finishes the chores, I slept for an hour and right in time he can go to the library to take some books out before going into the cafeteria for breakfast. I appear in my chibi form to see what kind of books should we read. We took out some books about the maps around here and the location of some place, it's geography duh. Also some information of other things, I'm lazy to explain. I went back to the grimoire for a little rest before eating. He went out and headed to the cafeteria for Charmy's yummy food. Charmy's food kinda reminds me of mom's cooking.

"Good morning everyone!" Big brother greeted everyone in the cafeteria. I came out on his shoulders and greeted the members too "Good morning everyone". I saw a girl who is also a new member looking at me with stary eyes. Of course she think that I'm cute, I hate that so I ignore her. "Big brother, give me some food please. I'm hungry, come on!" "Okay. Charmy Paisen, Liebe wants food." big brother told Charmy "Coming, la~" Charmy responded and took a plate of food for me. "Thanks! Let's eat!" I started to eat the plate of food with the fork and spoon that big brother made me.

Captain Yami came into the cafeteria "We are going to a mission, Magna." he reminded Magna and they look serious. The captain doesn't go on a mission with a member so easily, so we don't really care about what they are going to do. I noticed that the royalty is blushing whenever big brother is looking at her and talking to her. She is definitely having a crush with brother. After all the chit-chat and eating breakfast in the cafeteria, we started reading the books that we took out from the library.

Few hours later, Magna and Captain Yami came back from the 'mission' naked, well it's not fully naked but with the pants and the robe. I guess they went gambling and lost, Magna ask us and the royalty to go for a mission with him in a village for hunting boars in forsaken realm. we went outside and Magna took his crazy cyclone for us to ride but big brother and I used demon slayer sword to fly.

The royalty wants to go on the demon slayer with us. I ask big brother to let her came with us, he sighed and offered the royalty to ride with us. After we reached the destination which is a forest, Magna said he needs to charged up his mana and the royalty said she is royalty and she doesn't do peasant stuff. Big brother and I went for a boar hunt, we know that the boars aren't like the usual boars, so we used my anti magic to bind them. Suddenly a bunch of boars came out from nowhere and charged at us, "Anti magic: Devil Binding Chain" big brother used the spell to bind the boars. The chains appeared from nowhere and wrapped the boars, then big brother used demon slayer sword to kill them.

When we finished hunting the boars, Magna and big brother carry the boars to the village. But then we found out that the village is covered with weird looking mist which looks like the mist is created with magic and it looks like a barrier. Big brother staring to use the sword to cut the mist, I think he noticed it too and the mist starting to disappear. Big brother asked me to fly above all the houses to see where is the villagers because we found out there's no villagers in the village.

I saw a bunch of people in the middle of the village surrounding by 4 mage. I notified big brother and the members about the situation. Big brother keep slashing the mist until we reach the center and saw a bunch of ice with sharp end pointing at the villagers and going towards them. Luckily, Magna used his fire ball to stop the attack "Flame magic: explosive scattershot" Magna shouted. I found a injured old man lying on the ground who is dying, "Hey old man don't die!" Magna found out too and shouted a mage who has a scar on his face "Did you did this?!" The mage is looking and said "How dare you throw off the schedule? Everyone will die in 3 seconds" the mage created a big ice and send towards us in a fast speed. Magna seems like he can't stop the big ice ball.

<To be continue>

A short chapter for today. Not gonna say what is going to happen, btw you all know what will happen tho. Next chapter: Protecting the village. Check my twitter for a poll to write what kind of ships, please choose it.

A/N: Done!!! Thanks for another 200 reads! Now, the next goal is chapter 2 having 100 reads just like chapter 1! I promised that if I reach 1K reads in total, I'll do a filler chapter. But I'll do it after the fight! 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CunningMeow

P.S. : go listen to Snowman's song that I posted up there! I like to listen to Snowman's songs!