Chapter 12: Bah-ha's Day (filler chp)

3rd person P.O.V. :

A nice and peaceful day in Clover Kingdom, the magic knights are doing their duties and their missions. But one of the magic knights who belongs to Green Mantis is having his day off and wanted to prank a magic knights squad which is Black Bulls. That magic knight is Bah-ha, wait he is Sekke Bronzazza. "I'm gonna prank the squad of failures and Asta who made me join into an insect squad. Bah-ha" said Bah- wait is Sekke and he walks towards the Black Bulls base.

*At Black Bulls base*

Sekke finally reached there and he's speechless about the building and the situation in the base. Magna and Luck is fighting as usual, Vanessa is laying down on the sofa drinking her wine, Grey puffing smoke out from his mouth(They don't know that Grey is a girl yet) , Gauche is looking at a picture of his little sister while having nose bleed, Noelle sitting at the bar drinking red wine and Asta reading books that he took out from the library.

Sekke thinks that Yami isn't in the base today, he knock the door and saw Yami opened the door, Sekke thinks that he's dead "What do you want, kid?" Yami asked while having a black and scary aura surrounding him "I- I am a messenger from Green Mantis, my captain wants to meet you..." He made an excuse and gulped. "Hm... that stick looking captain wants to see me? I just wanted to go to the capital to do something, I'll ask him what does he wants from me..." Yami replied.

"Can I come in to have a tour around the base? The base is unique, I'm curious." Sekke gulped again, "Okay but it's just awhile. Finral, I want to go to the capital, also give him a tour around the base." Yami told Finral "Alright, Yami-san" Finral responded. 'Phew so close, bah-ha' thought Sekke the bah-ha. Sekke went into the base and Asta welcomes him "Hi, is that you bah-ha? Welcome to the Black Bulls base." "It's Sekke, bah-ha please call me Sekke." Sekke corrected Asta.

*After the tour*

"Where's the toilet again? I want to piss, bah-ha" Sekke asked and he's going to start his prank. (Shush, don't say or ask anything readers, you didn't see anything) Finral lead Sekke to the toilet and leave him alone. Sekke opened his grimoire and set a trap in the hallway. But he didn't know that Asta knew that he is planning something and watching him. "Done, I finished the trap here, bah-ha. I'm going to another place to set another trap, bah-ha!" Sekke laughed and walked away.

"Liebe please follow Bah-ha. I'm going to tell the members about his intention. Scare him if you want." Asta asked Liebe for help. "Alright big brother, I'll keep an eye on him." said Liebe and Asta went to the living room. "Everyone, the member who is in Green Mantis wanted to prank us, Finral can you go and inform Captain Yami please? That guy is setting traps around the base and in the hallway. Liebe is following that guy." everyone's attention went to Asta when he warn them. "Okay, I'll get Yami-san back" Finral open a portal and went in. Asta came up with a plan "Let's pretend that we don't know that he set some traps and act everything is normal."

After awhile, Yami and Finral came back and Sekke is still setting traps "So kid, you saw the stick bug's squad member setting traps around the base huh? I knew that he's up to something, I'm gonna kill him later." said Yami. When Sekke had finish setting all the traps he saw Liebe's shadow, which is a huge shadowy devil showing on the wall (Because Liebe is near the light). Sekke was terrified, he ran and he went to the living room where everyone is waiting for him.

"I knew you are up to something when you come here... Now is payback time" Said Yami who has dark and scary aura surrounding him like usual. The Black Bulls started beat Sekke along with Yami until Sekke is bruised (F for Sekke) "I should have knew it, bah~-ha~" Sekke regretted it and walked away with his injuries. "Kekeke~ he deserves it!" Liebe laughed while watching him walking away.

The E.N.D.~

A short chapter for today! Next Chapter: In The Capital. I hope you really enjoy this non-canon chapter. Next chapter might be a short chapter and was Chapter 11 fight scene described okay? Please tell me in the comments.

A/N: I wrote this story just for fun, it's been in my mind for a long time. I've finally wrote it out, if you all want more please wait until 3k reads or more. Stay safe, stay healthy and take care everyone!

><>Meow out!<><