Chapter 26: Wizard King

3rd person P.O.V. :

'Huh? The wizard king is here?! What is he doing here?' Asta thought as all the mages flipped their grimoire to a page, but Julius 'teleports' in between 2 of the mages and shoot out 2 blue sphere at them before the mages can react to his immense speed. 

"W-what! It is impossible!" All of the mages are shocked as they started to freak out, "I killed them, it would be a bit hard to restrain you all with this much." Julius said calmly. The tree magic mage made roots coming out from the ground but the roots was shot by Julius who used another ball of his condensed magic. 

"You just came back from the capital right? You can't possibly went to kill without preparing to get killed. You seem pretty skilled, I probably have trouble to deal with you. How about do you want to surrender?" Julius said, "Don't underestimate us!" the wind mage shouted as he and Sally started shooting their magic at Julius. But Julius avoided all of their magic which surprised them. "I think I am able to handle all of you" Julius said as he trapped all of them in the time bubbles. 

Time binding magic: Chrono Stasis

"Now I've got all of you, were you more tired than I thought. How does it feel in an endless dimension?" Julius said then he turn to Asta who has stars in his eyes. 'So this is how powerful I need to reach to become the wizard king.' Asta thought as Julius's attentionwent back to the mages "So does these jewels on the stone slab means? I've never seen these patterns before, what are you trying to do?" Julius started to question them "Well even I ask now, you can't answer inside this spell. Let's get back to Clover Kingdom to talk about this."

Suddenly there's a light started to shine brightly, making them using their hands to cover their eyes. When it became dark again, they found out the stone slab and the mages disappeared. "Looks like he got his comrades back. His light magic is faster than my time magic. Is he the enemy's boss?" Julius said to himself. "But we managed to keep one of them"

A screen appeared beside Julius, a blue hair mushroom head guy started talking to Julius *I finally got through you, wizard king!* "Hey Marx, I had something to do so I blocked the communication spell." Julius said

*You are always doing that, anyways there is something urgent here. Come to the medical ward quick!* Marx said. Julius carried Asta in his arm back to the capital.

When they reached the capital, everyone was surprised. "Have you learn your lesson yet, b-bakasta..." Noelle says as she is blushing then Klaus pushed her aside and grabbing Asta's shoulders "Asta! I'm glad you're fine! I thought you were dead!" Klaus said in a worried tone and Mimosa pushed Klaus away. "Asta-san! I was so worried!" Mimosa says as she hugs Asta, then she realized what she was doing and she blushed when Nero flew towards Asta and pecked him.

"People look on the magic knights for protecting people. In order to keep that, we have to keep fighting with everything we have." Julius said, after him hearing Charlotte's explaination. "Please excuse me" Nozel said as he walked away.

A dead silence took over the atmosphere for awhile, then everyone decied to get stronger. "I'll get stronger than anyone!" A familiar voice interrupted them, everyone look at where the voice came from and saw Leopold standing there.

"Asta! You are my rival, we faced death together and survived. So I expect you to get stronger too!" Leopold said as he light up his thumb with flames "And this is the mark of my oath to become the next wizard king!"

Asta smiled "Alright then, uh... What's your name again?" Asta said embarrassingly while scratching the back of his head "Leopold Vermillion. Just call me Leo because we are friends!" Leopold said. "Alright then, Leo. Let's see who will get stronger then the other one and who will be the wizard king!" Asta continued his sentence.

---

A/N: Heya, a short chapter today because I don't feel like writing. I might write more tmr. Updated 4 days in a row Cya!

I watched this series recently, I like it so much! Especially the op song is nice