Chapter 19: The Diamond Kingdom Mage vs Asta pt3

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta walked towards the mage and uses the binding spell to bind the mage 'I hope this is strong enough to hold him off right now, I haven't mastered the binding spell yet.' thought Asta. Then, Asta took the mage's grimoire then he went towards the magic knights and he handed the grimoire to Klaus who started to babbling about the Golden Dawn reached the treasure room first but Asta ignored him. They walked towards the big door, Luck used his magic to sense is there any trap on the door while Asta *asked* Klaus to keep quiet. "Please shut your mouth up, four eyes. You're noisy." Asta saying it sarcastically "Don't call me four eyes! You shorty peasant!" Klaus talked back as Asta ignored Klaus for denying himself is four eyes. Luck suddenly told everyone that the door is made from magic, this made Klaus stop talking. Asta walked forward, he uses demon slayer to nullify the door. The the door disintegrated, there's treasures scattered around the room. The magic knights rushed in to touch the treasures, Liebe sensed there's a feeling that a sword that is coated with anti-magic nearby, Liebe told Asta to go towards the golden circle on the wall to check is the any opening on the wall. Suddenly the grimoire that Klaus is holding is shaking when the magic knights heard rumbling sound coming from outside the treasure room 'Don't tell me... my binding spell is too weak to contain his magic' Asta looked at the entrance nervously. Suddenly the mage appeared with his crystal armor and there's is fire surrounding him. The mage punched Asta towards the wall that has the golden circle object on it. Luck, Yuno and Klaus is now trapped in the crystals that the mage created from the ground, Noelle wanted to put out the fire on the mage but the mage saw an image of a girl smiling at him. The mage put his hand on his head for a second then he attacked Noelle. Noelle got hurt above her stomach then she fell unconscious as Mimosa started to heal Noelle's wound. When Asta got up ans saw what happened to Noelle, "NOELLE!" Asta shouted then an image of a ash-blonde woman has a hole above her stomach appeared in his head. 'What is this image? It looks familiar... damn it,now is not the time to think about this, I need to stop the mage from attacking us! But demon slayer is too bulky and heavy to nullify the attack. What should I do?!" Asta thought, the mage looked at Mimosa and want to attack her soon, "Big brother, there's an anti-magic sword over here!" Liebe told him as Asta look at Liebe who is floating above a sword handle. "Now, I can use this to nullify the attacks easily" said Asta and he grabs the handle of the sword, 'The sword is lighter than I thought' thought Asta then he went to his fighting stance.

A/N: Another chapter done! I will go and do the book, Like a fallen angel chapter 2 in the collab account for these few days, I will not be able to update this book and Clover Exorcist book. Good night everyone, it is almost 3am here.

*Meow out*