Chapter 8: The Black Bulls?!

Asta P.O.V. :

"Welcome to the absolute worst magic knights squad, the Black Bulls." said Captain Yami. I'm speechless and having a seriously face, same goes to Liebe. I saw a man who is chasing a member who has blond/ yellow hair, a woman who is drinking a bottle of wine, a small size girl who is shorter than me is eating a mountain of food, a man who is looking at a picture and having a nose bleed, lastly there's a big guy puffing smoke out from his mouth. Are you serious that I'm gonna live here for the rest of my life? None of them are normal, just like what they say. I bravely introduce myself "Hi, I'm Asta from Hage Village! Nice to meet ya!"

Everybody is ignoring me and doing their stuff. A fireball came towards me, I jumped and it hit the wall behind me "CAN YOU ALL STOP BREAKING STUFF!" Captain Yami suddenly use his fist to break the wall. Everyone stopped and looked at Captain Yami then they rushed towards him, welcoming him and asking how is he. "Hahaha, I see, I see. You guys like me that much huh? Then can you all stop?" Captain Yami said it with black aura surrounding him "Sorry" the members said in unison and sit down. "This shrimp is our new member, don't torture him until he dies." said Captain Yami. Wait, What! Torturing me?! Author-chan why you put that? (Just for fun hehe I can't wait to see you getting torture)

"Hi, I'm Asta from Hage Village! Nice to meet you ya!" Well, my second time is successful. "Finral, please introduce our members" Captain Yami commanded Finral. "Hi, I'm Finral. This is Gordon. He is pretty gloomy and you never know what he is thinking but is a good guy." Finral pointed at the one who has circle around his eyes. "This is Vanessa, she will get in your face when she is drunk but she is a good person" he pointed at the woman who has pink hair. "This is Luck, he loves to fight and obsessed with battle but he's a good person" he pointed at the yellow color/ Blonde hair kid "This is Gauche, he's too obsessed with his little sister but he's a good guy" he pointed at the nose bleeding man who is looking at the picture "This is Charmy, she eats too much but she is a good person" He pointed at the girl who is shorter than me. "This is Grey, I don't really know much about him but he's a good person" he pointed at the big guy who is puffing smoke from he's mouth "This is Magna he's a delinquent but he's a good person" he pointed at the man who is wearing sunglasses and a rooster style hair. "Try to get along with them, We have other members but the rest are on missions or slacking off." Captain Yami explain to me about why there's so little numbers in the squad. The woman who is wearing bikini crawl towards me and said "You're from the boonies and you got into magic knights. You must have worked hard, how about I reward you with a special treat?" "Um... sure, thank you." I respond and she puked out rainbow stuff. "Hey hey hey! You are the new Black Bull member who is from the boonies?! I don't know how Yami-san choose you, but if you want to wear our robe? You got to earn some respect from me, who is Yami-san's top underling, men among men, Magna Swing." Huh? What does he mean?

The whole squad went outside "He's doing the boring ceremony again.*yawn*" Said Vanessa nee-san "First! Do 5000 push ups and sit ups!" said Magna Senpai. I finished 5000 push ups and sit ups, also hit a big rock. "I'm gonna launch some fire balls and an attack at you, you must dodge the attacks or block it. then you can have the robe" he said "Okay, roger that!" then I took out demon slayer sword from my grimoire. Suddenly, Magna Senpai throw fireballs continuously, I manage to dodge the attack and the next one is bigger. Suddenly Liebe came out in his chibi form and offered help "Let me help you, big brother" "Sure, Liebe." Liebe use anti magic to create a doom to cover me when the attack come. "You passed, here's your robe. Rasta, what is this little thing on your shoulder?" "I am his step-brother, his mother adopted me when he was young" Liebe help me to answer Magna Senpai because my lost memories haven't return. Everyone came around us and welcome us into the squad except Captain Yami.

No one P.O.V. :

The person who is wearing a hood is still standing near the base, observing the new member. "Hm... I think I can teach him how to use his devil's power properly during his day off. I should get back to spy the Spade Kingdom" he mumbled and he disappeared in the shadows. Another side at the, there's a girl who has long, silver-colored hair that is tied in pigtails, wears a pair of purple stud earrings with a cross flory fitchy shape, with a slender build and pink eyes. standing on the building's balcony "So that is the new member, what an insect" and she sweep her left pony tail with her hand.

Who is the one who is wearing the hood? hm...... I wonder.... Next chapter, Chapter 9: A Royalty in Black Bulls?! But before that, I'm going to add something about Liebe and Asta!

A/n: Hi! Tadaima! (I'm back)! OMG! Chapter 1 has 91 view, can it reach until 100 readers in this week! And there's around 420 views  my story since I published the previous chapter! It's a short chapter than usual because I'm lazy and no momentum to write. Thanks readers! I might put this on hold first, school is gonna start in 5th of April and I need to stabilize my emotions before going to school. I'm also planning to make a discord server for my readers and some author, I prefer hanging out with my readers! (I was listening to Aoi Honoo when I'm writing this, that is one of my fav ed song in BC. What's yours?)

Meow out!

♧Meow out!♧