Chapter 15: Rival's reunion

3rd person P.O.V. :

"Why did you save them Yuno? Our mission reach the treasure hall as soon as possible, we don't have time to border them" A man who has blue hair, wearing a pair of glasses and a Golden Dawn robe. "Yuno who is this rude four-eyes?!" Asta asked "He's my senpai, Klaus" Yuno replied "Four-eyes?! You are the rude one! I'm a noble! Don't speak that if we are equals!" Klaus and Asta started to argue. "Good day to you Noelle, I haven't see you since the royal family dinner party last year." the girl with red hair greeted Noelle "Hi Mimosa" Noelle respond back "Can you control your magic well now? I remember you can't control your magic when you were young." Mimosa asked and Noelle is embarrassed now. "I'm better at controlling my magic now, thanks for asking" Noelle replied Mimosa.

Asta and Klaus finally stop arguing and Klaus found out where is Luck "I heard there were three of you here, where is the another one?" Klaus asked " Don't tell me he left you and fled home or he has fallen into the enemy's trap?" Asta and Noelle went silent, "Either way, Black Bulls are a pack of 'never do well' and who abandons their members. The Black Bulls are a filthy disgrace to the magic knights..." Klaus insulted them. Asta was pissed and started to argue with Klaus again until... "Fine! We will show you the difference of the top magic knights and your group of useless piece of shits! Mimosa!" "Okay. Plant creation magic: Magic flower guidepost" Mimosa flipped her grimoire to a specific page and activate her spell. She look at her flower guidepost that made the foundation of the dungeon and said "I roughly know the layout of this" "Yuno!" Klaus signaled Yuno to transport them to the treasure room with his wind magic "Wind creation magic: Celestial wind ark". Noelle was impressed while Asta was expecting that, the Golden Dawn members went ahead to the treasure room. While with Asta and Noelle... "What are we gonna do?! We don't have any tracking spells!" Noelle exclaimed. "Hey big brother, I felt an anti-magic item in this dungeon. I think it is in the treasure room!" Liebe appeared on Asta's shoulders. As they are walking towards the treasure room, they were attacked by some slime creature and found a weird chest but they did not open it. After awhile Noelle felt a tremendous mana near them, Noelle informed Asta about the mana and they went towards the tremendous mana.

WIth the Golden Dawn members,

They successfully reached the treasure room, suddenly Mimosa was injured by a mage who has crystal magic. Yuno tried to defend his members from the mage by using his wind magic but Klaus ask him to go into the treasure room. Yuno remembered what Asta said to him when they were kids. Klaus was almost got injured by a crystal heading towards him and he couldn't defend himself in time. Suddenly the crystal was slashed into pieces by Yuno's wind. "Why did you come back?! Your priority is the mission-"Klaus was cut off by Yuno "No... Because I'm your friend!" Yuno started to attack the mage with his attack spells.

With Luck,

Luck was attacking some mages from Diamond kingdom, most of the mages were defeated and left a man sitting on a rubble that was crumbled on the floor. "I guess you are stronger than them" said Luck, Luck started attacking the diamond kingdom mage. But Luck can't hit him while the mage was using his smoke magic to dodge the attacks and the mage started to use his magic to suffocate Luck. When Luck was trapped and almost died from suffocation, Asta used demon slayer to cut away the smoke. "Another one, and who are you?" the mage asked "I'm his friend!"

"Friends to the rescue? Thats a problem for me now..." said the mage. "He's my prey..." Luck said it as he attacks the mage. "Fine, do whatever you want!" Asta shouted and the mage starts to attack Luck, "And I do whatever I want and save you! Like I would abandon you! I don't know what you think of me but you are my friend" Asta went to nullified the mage's attack and his smoke which Luck didn't notice. "Fighting together sounds more fun!" Luck starts to work together with them. "This is not good, if that's how you are playing... then this old guy needs to get serious too. Smoke creation magic: Prison of the fallen king" smoke comes out from the mage and started to surround them "There's no escape, kids" the mage thinks that they helpless now, but he was wrong..."It doesn't matters who we fight Black Bulls will win!" Asta shouted. The Black Bulls keep sending attacks into the smoke but the smoke is getting thicker as the time passes. Suddenly Luck has plan which let him fires his lightning balls from his hands to the mage"Lightning magic: Thunderbolt destruction" the mage saw the attacks and thinks that Luck wouldn't hit him but he didn't see Asta's demon slayer coming and hit him. "You know what, you are right. Teamwork is important" Luck argees what Asta told him and smiled. The mage used the smoke to escape along with his comrade. After the diamond mages escaped, the Black Bulls quickly went to the treasure room.

Liebe: Next Chapter preview... Yuno died... Noelle died...

Author: Wait what! That's not in the script!

Technical difficulties...

Liebe: Ahem~ Next Chapter: The Diamond Kingdom Mage

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm gonna announce that this book is gonna have updates updates when I feel like it or twice a month just because of my school stuff (also I'm too lazy haha XD) A shoutout to a friend Astaisagoodboi27 who followed me

*Question for everyone*
How was BC EP 170?

P.S. I made a book just for BC manga leaks, oneshots and random bc related posts [10% chance having behind the scene of writing fanfic in that book]
<40% chance of petit clover in that book>

I miss this song

▪Meow out!▪