Chapter 17: The Diamond Kingdom Mage VS Asta

Asta P.O.V. :

Silent and killing intent just took over the atmosphere. The killing intent was from the diamond mage, it made me shiver down my spine, brrr..... But what is important right now is protecting the Golden Dawn and our members. I saw the mage creating crystal clones of himself and command them to attack me, while he is sending the clones towards me, I told Liebe about my plan. Liebe agreed and I started to attack the clones who are surrounding me and preparing to attack me. I used demon slayer sword to cut all the clones in half that were surrounding me. I should use the binding spell at the mage later but I haven't mastered it and it take loads of energy.

Dammit what should I do, should I risk it or I shouldn't. I was suddenly cut off from my thought by the mage creating a same giant sword that attacked Yuno. The sword came towards me in a tremendous speed, it isn't for a normal mage who doesn't train themselves physically. Luckily I am able to see it coming, I quickly dodge it and cut the sword by using black divider that I just found out I can extend demon slayer with anti-magic.

Liebe popped out from the grimoire, looking at the mage and shouted at that mage who is attacking me "Hey you! You will get your ass kicked by us!" Liebe created a little sword from anti-magic for him to attack that guy. Both of us went into our fighting stance and rush towards him.

A/N: Sorry readers I can't continue this story. I don't have any ideas and I lose motivation for this story. But I haven't lose any interest in Black Clover, don't worry I might continue this story whenever I want. T^T

Also thank you for 6k, I appreciate it very much. I am gonna focus on my Clover Exorcist book and the manga leaks

-Meow out-