Chapter 30: The Cave

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta and Noelle were shocked when they heard about it. "Luca and Marco is gone!" Rebecca said worriedly "Where could they be at this hour?" Asta wanted to say the kids went to the bathroom but he heard the people calling the names from the other houses.

"Die!" Gauche just keep shooting beams at Asta as Asta dodged them. "When you were asleep and I was just going to sleep, I saw children going towards the mountain. Is there any festival going on here?" Liebe appears as he yawns.

"The snow contains magic, I can sense it" the sister walked up to them "A spell that controls its targets. It may be limited to the children whose magic hasn't developed yet. Several kids of ours are also taken as well. What kind of plan do they do with them?"

"Don't tell me Marie is one of them" Gauche said as he heard what the sister said "Unfortunately yes." Sister responded and Gauche immediately grabs the sister's collar.

"OLD HAG YOU WERE RIGHT THERE! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!" Gauche shouted in rage while the other sister tried to calm him down "Sister Theresa!"

"You immediately use violence, you are really a good for nothing." Sister Theresa "If you want to hit me, go ahead but it won't bring the kids back"

"You are right...but somehow I need to let out this anger!" Gauche said as he is going to punch Sister Theresa. Asta went towards them and stopped Gauche's punch with his hand. "Oi... Gauche senpai can you just calm down" Asta glared at Gauche.

"You are right, I should kill you calmly" Gauche said in a scary tone which made Asta freak out. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU INSECT!" Noelle shouted as she shoot a water ball at Gauche before he can do anything to Asta.

"Wait, I remember I have a magic mirror with her everywhere." Gauche said as he gets back up "If I use the transmission spell, I might be able to locate where she is" "LET'S GO SAVE THEM!" Asta shouted "All right I'm going to kill you!"

"I'm going too" Sister Theresa said as two of them stopped. "Huh? Sister, just leave it to u-" Asta was cut off by Gauche "She is annoying but don't underestimate her" "Oh... okay then, let's go! Let's get the children back!"

"Asta! I'm coming with you!" Noelle said as Asta was on demon slayer "But the village... can you patrol the village until we come back?" "Okay..." Noelle said softly as they flew toward the mountain.

At the mountain, the kids are gathered in a cave. A guy who has bluish hair is talking to the children who are being controlled, Marie came to her senses while the boy is not looking at her. Suddenly a fatter man who wears a glasses came and he grabs Marco and threw Marco into a tunnel which leads it to go outside.

The man started to extract mana from the children. The blue hair boy noticed Marie and he started to say stuff to Marie about making friends. Marie told him that isn't how you make friend which angers the boy. The boy slaps Marie and the man stopped him.

With Asta they all, they found a small body in the snow near some holes. They went down and saw Marco laying down. Sister Theresa called him but she gets no respond from Marco, "Wait, let me try something" Asta said as Liebe appears in his chibi form and use his little hand to touch Marco's forehead. Then Marco came back to his senses, "where am I? Ow ow ow" Marco said weakly as Sister Theresa pulled out her grimoire and activated a healing spell to heal Marco.

When Asta wanted to go into the cave, Marco told him he is scared. Asta put his robe on Marco and persuade him. Then he goes into the cave with sister Theresa. He saw Gauche fighting with the blue hair boy who has snow magic and the man who is extracting a little girl's mana.

"What are you doing to the little girl!" Asta shouted as he pulled out demon dweller and sent a black projectile at the man.

Black slash

The man couldn't dodge in time as he crashed on to the wall. "How could you do something this horrible!" Asta glared at the man. "Huh? You dont have any magic at all! I'll defeat you who isn't a magic knight in a flash!" The man laughed as he draw his grimoire out.

Asta suddenly ran towards the man as he took out demon slayer and slashed the man. "Why did you do something horrible like this?! Do you even know it hurts to lose your magic?!" Asta said as he grabs the man's collar.

A/N: what do you want me to update next?