Chapter 20: The Diamond Kingdom Mage VS Asta (final part)

3rd person P.O.V. :

"Hey, you emotionless weird looking guy! If you kill her, I will kill you! So, come here and fight me!" Asta shouted at the mage, trying to get the mage's attention away from Noelle and Mimosa. The mage looked at Asta as he walked towards Asta who looked serious.

Suddenly demonic words appeared in a new page of Asta's grimoire, Liebe notice it and went to read what is written inside. "Nii-san, looks like the ability of the sword is you can absorb magic into the sword and release it by swinging the sword. It can send projectiles out." Liebe whispered into Asta's ear.

The mage created a group of swords but they are smaller than the previous ones, and fired the swords at Asta. But Asta uses the sword to nullify the swords. "Why do you want to protect them? They are weak." said the mage.

"Because I am going to be the wizard king, before that, I need to protect the weak." Asta exclaimed. The mage saw an image of a girl looking at him as she was calling and asked him "Mars, what do you want to be when you grow up?" The mage who named Mars suddenly felt an intense headache. "Just disappear!" Mars shouted and created more swords.

Mars send the sword at Asta as Asta deflect the swords but he isn't able to deflect one of the sword and stabbed his abdomen. Asta kneel down and spit out blood. After awhile of struggling, he slowly get up by using the sword as a support.

"I'm not done yet!" Asta shouted as he made a dagger that is made of anti-magic. "Impossible! I am stronger then him! " Mars was surprised, when Asta balanced himself and he put the anti-magic dagger on the tip of the sword. "Let me try this" Asta says as the sword absorbed the anti-magic and the middle of the sword started glowing black-red.

Asta swung his sword as a black-red projectile at Mars. The projectile nullified Mars's crystal armour and he passed out. Asta sat down and taking deep breath while the sword went into Asta grimoire. Liebe flew towards Asta "Nii-san, are you all right?" Liebe asked worriedly "Yeah but I am worn out amd exhausted." Asta replied.

Yuno, Klaus and Luck managed to break free from the crystals that restrained them from moving. Noelle woke up when Mimosa finished healing her, she saw Asta has scars and scratches and she immediately blushed. Then she walked towards Asta, Asta noticed her "Oh Noelle, you are awake. How is your wound?" Asta asked, he wasn't expecting Noelle hitting his chest "Bakasta! Why are you so reckless! Now you are wounded! Baka baka baka!" Noelle shouted.

Suddenly the room started to shake. "Looks like the place is going to fall! Let's escape out of here!" said Klaus as Yuno gathered the wind to carry them out of the place. "Wait, let's bring this guy out with us before the place collapse." Asta suggested. "He is our enemy! Why should we save him?" Klaus exclaimed "I don't care about he is our enemy but at least we can save his live." Asta clenches his fist while denying "Urgh! Fine." Klaus sighed.

They went back to carry Mars with them, when they went out of the dungeon, the dungeon collapsed. "Phew, we make it out in time" said Asta. They put Mars at a open area where the group of diamond mages can find him easily then they went into the forest. "Asta, I'm sorry that how I treated you." Klaus apologised. "It's alright, four-eyes." Asta smiled "Don't call me four-eyes, call me Kalus." Klaus corrected him as Asta laugh. "Alright, Klaus. Now, let's go back."

***

Asta, Luck and Noelle are now back at black bulls base while Yami just finished his battle with his shits. Asta is in his room resting, then Liebe pops out from the grimoire. "I want to tell you something, Liebe." Asta said it in a serious tone "When I saw Noelle got hurt around her stomach, an image flashed through my mind. A woman who has ash-blonde hair and green eyes that had a wound near her stomach. She looks familiar, who is she?" Asta asked as Liebe sighs "She is out mother, Lichita. She got pierced though her stomach when Lucifero controlled my left arm when you were collecting food. I think that caused you lost your memories." Liebe said it sadly. Asta was shocked and he started to sob quietly from what Liebe told him.

Liebe went to comfort Asta's cheeck by hugging him but he started to cry "I tried to stop Lucifero... but he is a high ranking devil. Let's avange our mom by killing Lucifero." Liebe said as Asta agrees "Let's get strong enough to kill him!" Asta wiped his tears away then him and Liebe fist bumped.

A/N: Hello my readers aka friends! How was the chapter? Please tell me. It is longer than the few chapters. Sorry for not updating too, I have a story to write in the collab account and I am writing a oneshot. Hope you understand. Cya