Chapter 29: Mirror Mage

3rd person P.O.V. :

Weeks later...

At night in a random place, a mountain of mages can be seen and Gauche is sitting on the top. "How do you want to die?!" Gauche said as he stomped his foot on a mage.

The mage begged his life for not attacking the village. "I won't kill you today because today is my little sister Marie's birthday." he looks at a picture of Marie and his nose is bleeding.

"Go on, you wish Marie happy birthday too scum. Go celebrate like crazy, with everything you've got and die!" Gauche says as he kept looking at the picture.

***

In the morning, Asta woke up and he changed into his usual clothes. When he open his room door, he saw Noelle standing in front of the door.

"Good morning Noelle. Let's go and eat our breakfast, Liebe keeps telling me he is hungry." Asta said as he kissed on Noelle's cheek as Noelle blushed deeply "G-good m-morning bakasta!"

They hold hands as they walked towards the cafeteria. Everyone is sitting on the table eating while Finral is sulking that Asta got a girlfriend before him.

It's been weeks since Asta confessed to her, everyone knew both of them are couples but Noelle is still not used to it.

After finishing their breakfast, Asta told Noelle that he wants to ho to Rebecca's place just to visit her. "Noelle do you want to come?" Asta asked as Noelle immediately responded "Of course I will come with you bakasta"

Asta took out demon slayer, Asta and Noelle jumped on the flat side and they went to the direction of Narin.

After a while, they reached Narin and saw Rebecca and some kids are on the street while the kids are playing. Asta and Noelle walked towards Rebecca and the kids as they greeted each other.

Then Asta started playing with the kids. But little did he know a blonde curly hair girl who is wearing pink dress is Gauche's little sister.

At somewhere in Narin, Gauche is carrying 3 bags which are full of toys inside while heading to Marie.

"Marie, look what I brought yo-" before Gauche can finish his sentence, he saw 2 kids are holding Asta's muscular arms while he is spinning and Noelle is just .when he stop, Marie wanted Asta to spin her.

Before Asta can let Marie hold his arm, Gauche stepped on Asta "Get away from her, trash"

"Oh, you are the sister complex senpai!" Asta immediately recognize Gauche "Get away from Asta, insect." Noelle said as she blast Gauche away.

Gauche walked up to them again, he tried to use his mirror magic to attack both of them but Marie stopped him.

"Stop it big brother! I will marry Asta!" Marie said as Gauche turn to stone and crumbled. 'WHAT!' Asta and Noelle thought while both of them are in shock.

"I'll kill you..." Gauche says as he started stomping Asta again. "Marie, it's time for us to go back to the church." A sister walks towards them.

"Old hag" Gauche said blutly "don't call me 'old hag', call me 'sister'" the sister said. "Marie is going on a date with me so go home by yourself." "No, you go home, you sister complex. It is not good for Marie to spend time with somebody like you. Your attitude is terrible, you have eyes and your filthy mouth." The sister said as Gauche talked back and both of them started arguing.

A while later, the sister and Marie walked away as Gauche is laying on the ground.

Asta and Noelle just continued playing with the kids until they realized it is almost night time. Rebecca offered them to stay a night at her place.

"There's only 1 extra room at my place, do you mind sleeping together?" Rebecca asked them before they go to sleep. "W-we don't mind" Asta and Noelle blushed before answering her.

Asta and Noelle are sleeping on the very side of the bed since both of them are feeling awkward. When they are sleeping soundly, snow started to fall and the children in the town started to come out of the house.

Half an hour later, Gauche somehow managed to sneek into Rebecca's place, into the room where Asta and Noelle is sleeping.

"Die Asta" he says as he took out his grimoire and summoned a mirror, aiming the mirror at Asta. Then he fired a beam of magic at Asta who is sleeping.

Mirror magic: Relfect Ray

Noelle was woken up by Gauche's footstep before he comes into the room, she saw Gauche was going to fire the beam of magic and she fired a ball of water at him. "What are you doing!" Noelle shouted, the water splashed on Asta when it hit on Gauche. Gauche still managed to fire the beam of magic.

Asta immediately woke up and saw the beam of magic, he took out demon dweller and reflected the beam. "I won't let you marry my sister, I'll stop it before it happens" Gauche said darkly while he fires more beams at Asta.

Asta managed to block all of them but Gauche just duplicated himself. "Your crime is meeting my sister!"

Mirror magic: Real Double

Gauches fired beams of mirror magic at Asta while Noelle is standing in the corner worrying about Asta.

"Wait! Stop! This is not our base!" Asta kept reflecting the beams that Gauches shoot out. The beams made a whole on the wall then Asta fell out of the house. "Asta!" Noelle shouted as she ran downstairs

Then Asta notices it is snowing "Huh snow? Isn't it too early for winter?" Asta said to himself "Nobody cares. Just die!" Gauche jumped down from the house and fired a beam at Asta again.

Suddenly Rebecca and Noelle came out of the house "What are you doing?!" Rebecca said "Huh? Rebecca! Sorry for breaking your house!" Asta saw her and immediately apologise "That doesn't matter! The kids are gone!" Rebecca said worriedly.

A/N: I am so tired... I wanted to get some rest but my mind keep telling me to write but I don't feel like it lol