5K Special! BC X Ao no Exorcist

A/N: I saw there isn't any Black Clover X Ao no Exorcist fanfics, so I wanted to try... to write it... anyways enjoy the story.

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta was sitting alone at a table reading a book while the Kyoto trio gang, Izumo, Shiemi and the Black Bulls gang in the classroom waiting for cram school to start. Suddenly the door opened and a boy came in, it reveals a teenager holding a  sword behind him, the teenager has navy blue hair, dark blue eyes, untidy school uniform, a pair of slightly pointed ears, and a long black fur-tufted tail swinging behind him freely. The teenager sat beside Asta and Asta greets him.

Asta: Hi, Rin! You are almost late for class, you must have overslept.

Rin: At least I'm not late for class Asta! I was doing homework that Yukio gave me yesterday!

Asta: And you must have slept for the whole night when you were doing it half way.

Rin: No that's not true! It was hard, I don't know how to do it and I don't understand a thing inside!

Asta: Ya ya, lame excuse. But whenever you need homework help I can help you.

Rin: Thanks!

After a while of a little talking. The teacher came in who appears to be Yukio teaching their class. He started to take the student's attendance.

Yukio: Charmy Pappison!

Charmy: La~ Here, you want some nom?

Yukio: No thanks, Finral Roulacase

Finral: Shiemi-san here's a flower for you. Yes, Okumura sensei?

Yukio: Gauche Adlai

Gauche: My sister is an angle isn't she? *nosebleed while showing the picture to Yukio*

>~< Time skip brought by me teaching my sister to do her homework >~<

After taking everyone's attendance Yukio started a quiz for the exquires. They was not notified that there was a quiz today so they were shocked.

Yukio: Who are the eight demon kings?

Bon: They are Beelzebulb, Iblis, Lucifer, Amaimon, Samael, Astaroth, Azazel and Egyn.

Yukio: Correct. How many categories of meister are they?

Shima: 5 categories

Yukio: Correct, then what are categories?

Izumo: Knight, Dragoon, Tamer, Aria and Doctor.

Yukio kept asking question until he asked one of the quesrion that it is not included in their text book.

Yukio: Do you all know the member in the tree of Qliphoth? How many are they and who is it? You all can name some.

The whole class fell in silence, nobody knows the answer, but there's one among the students knows the answer. That student the devil-possessed kid who wields a five leaf grimoire, Asta.

Asta: There's 10 devils in Qliphoth, they are Lucifero, Naamah, Lilith and Megicula, that's all I know.

Yukio asked another question again, but it is just for Asta to answer.

Yukio: How many dimentions are there in the world? You can say all of them that you know.

Asta: There's Assiah which is where we are living, Gehenna which us the place that demon lives and Underworld where devil lives. (Note: Demons and Devils are different)