Chapter 18: The diamond kingdom mage vs Asta pt.2

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta and Liebe rushed towards the Diamond kingdom mage as the mage made another big sword. The big sword flew towards Asta before Asta uses demon slayer to nullify the huge sword. Their fight created a cloud of dust while they clash each other. Slowly, Asta and Liebe overpowers the mage as time passes 'Damn it that brat overpowers me at the moment. But...' thought the diamond mage as he surrounds himself with crystals "You can't beat me right now! You will not find any weakness when I use this spell!" The mage shouted, Asta and Liebe looked at each other and nodded in agreement, Asta gave Liebe demon slayer and created a sword from anti-magic. The siblings rushes towards the mage as Liebe appears behind the mage in a blink of eye, the mage was shock that Liebe suddenly appears behind him. Asta made a dagger then he threw it towards the mage when the mage is distracted by Liebe appearing behind him. The mage used his magic to crystallise the particals in the air into crystals to stop the siblings but they nullified the crystals. With the group of magic knight, Klaus was frustrated about getting saved by black bulls while a clone came to attack him. Noelle shot a ball of water before the clone attacks Klaus. "Stop complaining about stuff, please notice your surroundings" Noelle told Klaus "Why is he so powerful while we can't beat the mage from the diamond kingdom?" Klaus questioned. "Asta's power is able to nullify his opponent's magic" Noelle sighed, she couldn't take it that a noble is complaining. "Hmph, he is just lucky to get that" said Klaus "You will see later if it is luck or not". Asta keep nullifying the crystal but he didn't know that the mage made a giant crystal boulder on top of Asta. Liebe saw it and made a dagger to nullify the boulder before the boulder crush on Asta. The dagger made the boulder break into pieces and managed to graze Asta's skin, "What happened?!" Asta shouted "I helped you back there" Liebe talked back. Asta glared at the mage and unconsciously put more anti-magic onto the sword that he made, the size of the sword became bigger as Asta uses the bland side to yeet the mage towards the pool of water. After he defeated the mage, he shouted and fist bumped with Liebe.

A/N: Hello everyone! I said I couldn't update this story right? I somehow has an idea for this story since I can't sleep. I just want some content, this book is also reaching 10k reads soon. I might update this book if I have ideas for this book. Cya readers!

~Meow out~