"Hobi hyung" jimin said again looking down at his feets, fidling his fingers together. taehyung sign.

"Do you like hobi hyung?" taehyung asked, jimin shot his head up.

"No" he said.

"Yoongi hyung?" he asked jimin nodded his head.

"I knew it, just needed to confirm" taehyung said smiling at bit. jimin raised his eyebrow gulping.

"You are not angry?" jimin asked.

"Why would i be?" taehyung questioned back.

"Just that-um let it go" jimin said.

"Listen minnie, we are friends you can tell me anything you want" taehyung said patting jimin's shoulder. jimin smile grew wide.

"best friends" he added with chuckle. taehyung nodded.

They both got inturpted by the knock on the side of taehyung's window. they both turned their heads toward the window and saw yoongi watching them.

"Come out," yoongi said shoving his hands in his pocket leaning on the car. they both nodded coming out of the car. Hobi saw a cute squirrel running. 

"See yoongi " he said holding yoongi biscep with both of his hands. jimin looked at their hands. while yoongi nodded. taehyung looked at jimin. shaking his head a little signing a bit.

"Jimin lets go inside the store" taehyung said holding jimin's hand in his. yoongi held his another hand.

"No, don't go" he said. jimin's eyes went wide but nodded.While hobi started talking random stuffs and taehyung listening,

"Do you want anything" yoongi asked jimin. jimin shaked his head in "no". yoongi nodded.

Soon they saw namjoon coming in black goggles and with stuff in his both hands and kookie also wearing small black goggles. sitting on his arms. one arms snaked around his neck , while other holding banana milk bottle. he giggled looking at the 4 boys.

Kookie strectched his arms in taehyung's direction. taehyung smiled at the small boy.

"Tae, help me with this boy" namjoon said, tae nodded smiling. also spreading his arms for little kookie. taehyung carefully took the small boy in his arms.

"Taew taew" kookie said looking down at his banana milk.

"Yes baby" taehyung said giggling. kookie offered him his banana milk shyly.

"Ohh no no kookie" Taehyung said. kookie nodded smiling.

"You are lucky tae, he never share his banana milk with anyone" namjoon said while he kept the stuff in the cars dickey. everyone laughed. cause kookie never share his banana milk with anyone. soon jin come with some bags in his hand.

"Lets go" jin said excited. namjoon nodded while Hobi opened the car door getting inside. while rest also get in after him.

They all sign as they sat on their seat. jin turned his head back,

"Kookie come to mumma" jin said. kookie pouted shaking his head in no, and hides his little face in tae's chest.

"Kookie" Jin sign.

"Its okay eomma" taehyung said.

"But-" jin was about to say but kookie cutted him off yelling a " Noe!!!" he said.

"don't worry eomma, i will take care" taehyung said, jin nodded, pointing his index finger at kookie.

"If you are not a good boy, then you are coming back to mumma" jin said while kookie nodded giggling.

                                                                                         - - 

After about 1 and half hour of driving, they were finally near the beach house. All of them were sleeping, Yoongi had his head on hobi's shoulder while he was patting his head yawning. Jimin had his head on taehyung's shoulder while he was leaning on the window. namjoon didn't heard kookie's voice so he moved his rare view mirror in the back seat, he saw kookie sitting on the taehyung's lap, holding his biscep and other hand holding tae's shirt in his cute little fist. he was quietly watching taehyung sleeping. namjoon chuckled looking at the cute baby.

"What happened kookie?" Namjoon whispered slowly, kookie turned his head toward his papa, showing his cute teeths.

"Hanggsmoe" he said cutely. namjoon raised his eyebrow and nodded.

"Thank you baby" namjoon said, but kookie pouted and shaked his head in no.

"Noee!!" he said and pointed toward taehyung.

"Taew taew" he said giggling, namjoon looked at his baby in disbelief because kookie never compliment anyone.

"Fine fine" he said rolling his eyes," taew taew" namjoon mimic kookie and then they both giggled slowly.

                                                                      - -