87

RED BLADES clashing with the warriors protecting their friends inside. Ahsoka and Amara were both battling their own opponent.

Amara was facing off a larger man, a man bigger than life. He looked massive but still looked to be humanoid. He had a long saber, duel wield on both sides..

Amara connected her saber with one side of the longer saber, while she goes in for another attack, he moves his lightsaber, causing Amara to react. Amara blocks his attacks with her lightsaber.

"Not bad, runt." The dark fighter said.

Amara looks at him, "You're not so bad yourself." She says.

Amara pushes her saber against his hard, causing him to stumble a little. She took that slight lost of balance as an opening to strike, but as she went to slash at him, he extended his hand forward.

Using the Force, the larger than life man had shoved Amara back. She rolled in the sand and her sabers were shut off.

Ahsoka noticed this while facing off against the smaller man in comparison to who Amara was fighting. Ahsoka shoves her two white sabers against the smaller man's red blade.

Ahsoka noticed the larger man coming towards her. Ahsoka jumped back, flipping in the air, and landed in the sand.

She briefly glanced back at Amara, who was beginning to rise. No reason to worry, since Amara was getting back on her feet.

"Look ladies," The smaller one says, "We really don't need both of you. We only came for one."

Amara stands up.

"Now if we can collect who we're here for, we'll leave the others alone." The man continues.

Amara ignites her sabers.

{THE FINAL MISSION}

FROM INSIDE, Orson had awaken from Chewbacca shaking him. The young boy looked outside and noticed the shadowy figures facing off against Amara and Ahsoka. From what he could see, he didn't need to worry about his mother or Ahsoka.

"My, my!" 3PO takes notice, "We're under attacked! And we don't have backup."

Orson glanced at the golden droid.

Orson then reached for a comlink that he had in his pocket. He pulled it out and clicked a button, it was a direct link to Poe.

"Poe, Poe!" Orson calls, "It's me, Orson."

"O- Or- Orson-?" The static filled in with Poe's voice, "Wh- Wha- What is go- goi- going o- o- o- on?"

Orson grits his teeth, "We're under attack. It might be the Brotherhood, maybe. But it's hooded Force users with red sabers."

"Fo- Fo- For- Force users? Or- Or- Orson, y- y- you nee- need to g- g- ge- get out of there!" Poe's static filled voice sounded frantic.

Orson looks at the sight before him.

Amara slides under the red saber of the larger man, and when she gets up she turns to slash her weapon at him. Her attack went blocked.

"F- F- Fi- Finn and- and- Be- Ben are on there way." Poe says, "They are th- the- the closest t- t- to your location."

Orson mentally wonders how long that'll be. Ajan Kloss isn't really close to their current location, so if that meant Ben and Finn were the closest it meant they were off world.

"I- I- We have to do something," Orson finds himself saying.

Orson had completely forgotten for a split second that Poe could hear him.