55

POE AND Finn were walking toward each other in the Resistance base. Poe was walking over to Finn alone, but Finn had the company of D-O.

"I gotta talk to you," Finn starts.

"I gotta talk to you," Poe also says.

They both point at each other as they got closer, before stopping in front of each other.

"I can't do this alone," Poe says, "I need you in command with me."

Finn gives his friend a puzzled look, "What about Amara?"

Poe gives a grimace grin, "She isn't here."

Finn looks shocked, "Wh- What! Where is she?"

Poe shakes his head, "She left. She is going to go find the Emperor."

Poe neglected to even mention the fact Amara was going after her brother. And he failed to say how the Solo siblings were going to try and defeat the Emperor together.

Finn placed his hand over head, "Damn," Then he shook his head, "Oh uh thank you, I appreciate it."

"General," Poe grins.

"General," Finn says, "This droid has a ton of information about Exegol."

Poe glanced down, "Wait, you mean cone-face?"

"I am D-O," D-O says looking at Poe.

Poe looks at D-O, "Sorry, D-O."

Finn continues, "He was going to Exegol with Ochi," Finn says.

Poe looks at Finn with a confused look, "Why was Ochi going to Exegol?" He asks.

"To bring a little girl he was suppose to take from Jakku to the Emperor." Finn says.

The realization hit Poe.

"He wanted her alive," Finn says.

Poe exhales deeply.

{RISE OF SKYWALKER}

KEF BIR didn't change in the time Amara was last there. She landed her X-Wing on top of the remains of the Death Star. She lifted the hatch and felt some water splash against her. She climbs out, taking off the helmet.

She sees him. He no longer wore the helmet. He no longer had the gloves. He no longer had the cloak.

He looks to her, "See, I was right about you being Force sensitive and I was also right about you piloting." He says to her.

Amara climbs down from the cockpit and stood on top of the Death Star. She stared at her brother, who was maybe a couple of feet away. They looked at each other.

"Mari," Ben says.

Amara walks forward toward her brother. She felt no need to run over or even hesitate. She reached him and looked at him fully. Really, look at him. She reached up and cupped the side of his face. She sees the scar that Rey had inflected to him a year ago during the whole Starkiller Base situation.

"Nothing I can say will express fully how sorry I am," Ben says as he grabs a hold of the hand cupping his face, "What I've done to this family, to the galaxy."

Amara nods, "You did a lot of bad things, Ben." She says, "Some things that can't be overlooked."

He nods, "And I'll stand through trial in the New Republic when this is over." He says, "Make up for all the evil I've caused with the First Order."

Amara only nods.

Ben let out a sad laugh, "You know they'd be proud of us." He says, "Our parents. Seeing us together and not trying to kill each other."