76

GREEN AND red clash against each other.

Amara and Ronon were pushing their blades hard. Amara shoves forward, causing Ronon to stumble a little only to regain his footing to swing his blade across towards her. Amara had time to react and ducked to avoid the blade, she rolled on the sand only to quickly get up and blocked the next blow.

"I'm impressed," Ronon grinned, "Less of a bore than the last Force user I fought."

Amara narrows her eyes, "That was my friend." She says and spins to then kick him in the stomach, "And you attacked them."

Ronon fell on the ground from Amara's kick. He lifted his body and noticed his lightsaber handle laying in the sand next to him. His eyes drift up to see Amara pointing her green saber at him.

"You harmed them. You killed innocent people." Amara says.

Ronon grins, "And now you're gonna do the same to me?" He laughs lightly, "I may not have the same strength as you but I can sense it. You won't kill me."

Amara tilts her head and held the saber firmly in her hands.

"You're too afraid to have blood on your hands." Ronon smirks.

Ronon held his hand out, using the Force to call his saber back to his hand, only as the saber was inches away from Ronon's hand, it was cut off by Ben.

Ben had sliced up to Ronon's elbow. The man rolled over and screamed in agony over the pain of loosing his limb.

Ben looks at Amara and then to Ronon, "I'm not afraid to add another name to the lists of people I've killed." He says.

Ronon grits out a chuckle through the pain, "Of course the Supreme Leader has no issues with killing," Ronon lifts his gaze up, "He's a monster."

Ben's eyes narrow, "Takes one to know one."

Ronon scoffs at that.

Amara points her saber again at Ronon.

The man's gaze moved from Ben to Amara. He tilts his head and looks as if he was trying to get in her head, only to find out she is good at protecting her head.

She had plenty of practice.

"Now," Amara says sternly, "You can either surrender now and we take you into custody until we figure out what to do with you or-,"

"Or what?" Ronon asks.

Ben points his ignited blue saber towards Ronon's neck, "I take care of it."

Amara's eyes shift from Ben and then to Ronon.

"You think I'm the only one?" Ronon spoke, "You think I'm the only Force user out ready for blood, Supreme Leader?"

Ben tilts his head.

Ronon grins, "Oh you two have no idea." He glanced back and forth, "For being powerful Jedi, clearly we've gone under your radar."

Amara frowns, "Those visions weren't about Ronon," Her eyes shift to Ben.

Ben looks at his eyes.

Ronon laughs a little louder, "I don't know whatever vision you're talking about," He continues, "But if you think taking me as your prisoner or killing me will end it,"

Ben moved his saber closer when Ronon moved a little.

"It's just beginning," Ronon says and begins laughing.

Amara's eyes widen and then felt this painful feeling in her head. She placed one hand on her head and then dropped her saber, which turns off. Amara stumbles back and then collapses to her knees in the sand.