33

PLANNING BEGAN as soon as everyone was inside Rex's tent. Those who were apart of the meeting were as followed; Rex, Amara, Poe, Finn, Chewie, BB-8, Torrin, Janan, and a few other older fellows in the base. Everyone else was outside getting things ready for the help the Resistance was bringing. Leia wasn't too clear on what sort of help they were going to get, but Amara was hoping that Rey was on that list of help.

Rex points on a map of the city that rested on the command table, "The First Order has taken over the city," He says, "Those who didn't surrender to the First Order were either imprisoned or worst."

Amara frowns.

Poe rubs his forehead, "Do you know how many men we're talking about?" He asks, "How many squads of troopers?"

Torrin looks at Poe, "Janan and I have done some scouting a few days ago." He points to a bar, "We were hiding out in here to get information from a reliable source. He claims that there are probably maybe thirty troopers, but that doesn't include the officers."

Amara felt some eyes on her. It was Finn and Poe. She knew the question both men were going to ask her before they even asked her.

"No, Kylo Ren is not here." Amara tell him.

Janan looks at Amara with an annoyed look, "What does all Jedi have some sort of telepathic tracker of all Jedi."

Amara lifts her gaze to Janan. Her eyes were a hard glare on the Lasat male in front of her on the other side of the table. She had crossed her arms on her chest.

Rex glanced at Janan, "You don't need to be harsh about the Jedi," He says, "You father fought along side two of them."

Janan crosses his arms on his chest, "But it's because of the Jedi we're in this situation, isn't it? I mean, the fall of the Republic was the Jedi's fault. The Empire was the Jedi's fault. The First Order is the Jedi's fault."

Torrin glanced at his friend, "Janan."

Janan glanced at Torrin, "Come on, I can't be the only one who thinks this?" He spoke, "Look at the new Supreme Leader of the First Order. A former Jedi turned to the dark side."

Amara clenched her jaw and tighten her grip on her arms that are crossed over. Poe seemed to have glanced over noticing this.

"Janan," Rex adds, "You're out of line."

Janan continues, "Am I?"

Chewie barks a loud growl in Amara's defense, however, only those on the Resistances and Rex could understand the Wookiee.

Amara kept her gaze on Janan, "It wasn't just Jedi responsible for the Empire," She spoke, "There were countless species who condoned their behavior. Captured and even killed those who spoke out against the Empire. People rebelled to take down their oppressors."

Janan looks at her.

"Which is exactly what we're doing against the First Order. No one came to our aid on Crait and we somehow made it out covered in dirt and blood of our fallen comrades." She glares at Janan, "Where were you when we were on Crait? Huh? You were here."

Torrin awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Janan kept his gaze on her, trying not to see intimated by her. Finn glanced at Poe and Poe looked at Finn, before both men glanced at Amara. Chewie stood right behind her, ready to take down Janan given a word. BB-8 was by Poe looking at Amara.

"You sent distressed and we came out of the goodness of our heart," Amara says, "You used a familiar chain code and a familiar code name. We came and we're going to help you with your issue."