51

THEY RAN down the corridor. All Amara feels like she has been doing since she got on this Stardestroyer was run. Hux, Chewie, Poe, Finn, and Amara were running towards a door. Coming near them were the three droids.

Amara hears familiar chirping.

"Oh yes, they're they are!" C-3PO yells.

Poe sees BB-8, "BB-8! Come on!"

Amara sees 3PO holding Chewie's crossbow and Rey's staff. Amara doesn't hear Hux as the door opens, she goes over to the droid.

"Where's Rey?" Amara asks.

C-3PO looks at her, "Why, she told us to come find you."

Amara frowns.

"Amara!" Poe calls out, "You're dad's ship is still standing!"

Chewie growls.

Amara gives and follows after them. As Finn, the last one to follow Chewie, Poe, Amara, and the droids was stopped by Hux.

"Wait, wait. Blast me in the arm." Hux says.

"What?" Finn asks.

Hux looks at Finn, "Oh they'll know."

Finn lifts his blaster up and then lowers it before firing it at Hux's leg. Hux yells and collapses onto the ground. Hux reaches for his wound and looks up to see Finn holding his blaster at him.

"Why are you helping us?" Finn asks.

"I don't care if you win," Hux says, "I need Kylo Ren to lose."

Finn held his blaster at Hux for a moment longer before turning away and running off after his friends on the catwalk. As the others ran across the catwalk, Amara halted for a moment. She grabbed a hold onto the railing and turned to look down at the hangar.

Poe stops and turns.

"Amara," Poe says.

C-3PO turns, "We are in quite of a hurry, Miss Amara."

Amara blinked back and shakes her head, "He's aboard." She says, "They're speaking."

Finn had glanced at Amara to Poe, "What is she saying?"

Poe moves pass the droids over to his girlfriend, he placed a hand on her shoulder. The second the hand touched her shoulder, she lifted her gaze onto him.

"Amara," Poe says, "What is it?"

Amara shakes her head.

She moves pass them and begins to run down the catwalk. This leaves the boys a bit confused but follows after her.

{RISE OF SKYWALKER}

THEY REACHED the Falcon without running into any troopers, which seemed a bit odd for the boys. Amara kept gesturing for them to hurry.

"Come on!" Amara shouts, "Hurry!"

Poe got on first, followed by Chewie. The droids followed after the two pilots. Amara hung by the ramp with Finn.

Amara went to shove him into the Falcon, when Amara felt Finn grab her arm firmly.

"Amara," Finn says, "What is it?"

Amara snaps her gaze up to him, "You may just found out about being Force sensitive, but there are some thing you don't understand, yet."

Finn kept his gaze on her, "Help me understand it."

Amara shoves him forward, "Now isn't the time."

She shoves Finn into the Falcon and shouts through comms that they're in. The ramp goes up and the Falcon exits the hangar. Amara and Finn, who were by the ramp, heard Chewie call through the comms. Chewie was asking about Rey, where was the young Jedi.