2

BAD DREAM was the only way Amara could explain it. It's what it must've been a bad dream. What she felt, what she saw was a bad dream, right? No, no it wasn't.

"Amara," Leia gained her attention.

Amara looked at the door. Her mother was standing there in the door frame as if she was waiting for her daughter to give her permission to enter. Amara nods at her mom. Amara was sent to see a medic to look at her after what had happened. No one knew what to do, not even Leia. Amara's heart rate went up and she was clearly under a lot of stress from what was going on. General Organa walked further into the room and stopped by the bed that her daughter was sitting on. Amara's gaze went to her hands.

"It felt too real." Amara says, "It felt like I was there."

Leia frowns at her daughter. Her daughter who felt as if she is lost. Amara feels crazy. Amara feels like she is loosing control.

"What is going on with me?" Amara asks with tears in her eyes, "Am I- Am I crazy?"

Leia shakes her head, "You aren't crazy, my dear."

Amara looks at her mom, "Then how did I know about Poe? How did I know about the map? How did I see all of that?"

Leia reached over and sat next to her daughter, "The only explanation I can think of, Amara, is you have some sort of connection to the Force. A connection I have never seen before."

Leia reached over to her daughter and pulled Amara into her comfort. She held onto her daughter as if Amara was still a mere child. Leia stroked her hair and rocked her back and forth.

"I felt it." Amara blinked away the tears, "I felt the pain. I felt the suffering."

Leia stroked her daughter's hair, "Shh, it's okay."

Amara shakes her head, "N- N- No it isn't." She looks at her mom, "I felt Poe being tortured. I felt all of it, mom."

Leia looks at her daughter with concern.

Amara looks away, "It was like I was there. Standing in that cell."

Amara got off the bed, pushing away from her mother. She ran her hands through her hair as she exhaled.

Leia remain on the bed, sitting, and staring at her daughter. Leia frowns seeing her daughter distressed from this. But Leia knew despite being a mother and wanting to comfort her daughter there was something she needed to ask.

"You told us that the map was in BB-8," Leia says.

Amara looked at her mom.

"What else did you see?" Leia asks.

Amara frowns, "I saw the ship they were on." She says, "Some of it got fuzzy on how I got from one place to another, but it was from the hangar to his cell."

Leia nods.

"I only saw Poe and two troopers," Amara then paused, "No. That's a lie. I saw someone else."

Leia waited for Amara to say it. She needed to hear her daughter say it. Leia watched as her daughter made eye contact with Leia again.

"I saw the man called Kylo Ren," Amara says.

Leia frowns.

Amara frowns, "Something abut him," She paused, "He seemed familiar. I- I just know it."

Leia looks at her daughter. Still a frown on her face.

"Mom?" Amara asks.

Leia sighs, "Amara," She look at her daughter, "This isn't going to be easy to hear."