79

MEDIATING USED to be a place where she found peace, but was only leaving her more stressed and frustrated.

Amara opened her eyes and looked around.

She sat on top of the Falcon in the early hours of the morning. Not many people mobile on the base.

Amara placed a hand on her head, "That- That nightmare," She shakes her head, "It was only just a nightmare."

She knew it in her heart that Vira is dead. She felt the presence of her friend fade on Crait that day. She knew it, and yet her subconscious was also telling her no she wasn't dead.

"The Brotherhood," Amara frowns, "How were they able to- if that wasn't my own dream-?"

Amara looks to her hands.

She clenched them into fists.

She lifts her gaze towards the forest.

She slowly gets up and stands atop of the Falcon. Her mind is telling her to seek out her family, seek out Luke or Anakin or anyone who would listen, but her body says that she is exhausted.

Amara's fingers slowly reach the ring that is resting on her ring finger. The engagement ring Poe had given her, his own mother's ring.

"I- I don't want anything bad to happen to him," She says, "Or Orson,"

She needed to know if this was a dream or if someone was trying to get in her head. She needed to know in order to keep her loved ones safe.

{A NEW ORDER}

BEN WAS seeking his sister out, but instead ended up finding Freya Koda. The two stood inside the lounge of the well known Millennium Falcon.

"Ben," Freya says, "I've been- Well, I felt it would be right that we speak about,"

Ben frowns, "No one here knows," He says.

Freya gives a small smile, "And I know you'd like to keep it that way."

Ben gives her a look.

"I will respect that," Freya says.

Ben frowns and looks away.

Freya sits down in the bench with the table in front of her. Ben was standing across the room from her.

"I know- I know you aren't the same man who sent troopers out to kill me." Freya says, "That was a different man."

Ben looks away, "I appreciate you moving past it." He says.

Freya nods to herself, "You did always kept me on my toes," She says.

Ben looks at her.

"I know you dislike being compared to your father, but every time you give me that look, I see Han." She says, "But of course you didn't just get your father's features."

Ben crosses his arms on his chest, "I only have the Skywalker trait." He says, "Seemingly getting into danger."

Freya lightly laughs, "Luke ended up in plenty of sticky situations in our youth." She lightly smiles, "Plenty of times where we were certain would be our last."

Ben frowns.

"Ben, as much as you and your sister are like your parents, you are creating your own path." Freya says, "Every choice you've made has led you to this moment for a purpose."

Ben looks away.

"And don't give me that," Freya says, "I know it was Kylo Ren who murdered my dear friend."