68

THEY WERE gathered around in the command center. The room had been cleared out of the usual workers and the only ones inside were those on the need to know; Rey, Poe, Finn, Rose, Lando, Chewie, Ben, and Amara.

"Another threat is coming?" Finn asks looking at Ben and Amara.

Amara looks down and nods.

Ben adds, "Yes."

Chewie growls.

Lando nods, "That's what I was thinking, Chewbacca. When the Empire fell it didn't mean the bad people stopped existing. I remember Luke used to say the galaxy cannot exist without the light and dark." He says.

Poe leans against the command table, "What exactly do you know from this new evil?" He asks.

Amara brushes her hair behind her hair, "From what Master Kenobi told me, it is someone close to the Skywalker line. Someone that we've interacted personally." She says.

Poe looks at her, "It could be anyone." He said.

Amara nods, "Exactly." She says.

Ben shakes his head, "I don't think so." He says, "I didn't speak to Master Kenobi like you did in my mediation, I- I felt something."

Rey looks at him, "Felt what, Ben?" She asks.

Ben glanced at Amara briefly before addressing everyone, "I felt the source beginning as one being and then another forming."

Poe furrows his brows, "Two? Two bad guys who wield the Force?" He asks.

Ben shakes his head, "No. At least not yet." He says.

Rose frowns, "Then what do you mean?" She asks.

Ben rubbed the bridge of his nose, "I mean-," He sighs, "I think- no, I believe this new dark evil is going to try and sway someone to join their cause."

Amara frowns and glanced at Ben, "Try to sway one of us?" She asks.

All eyes on the Solo siblings.

Ben glanced at Amara, "Yes."

There was a moment of silence. Poe leans his head down and closed his eyes shut. The worry of something bad happening to Amara just hurts him inside, but the thought of someone turning her into what Ben use to be, it makes him terrified.

Rey stepped over to Ben and once she stood next to him, she held onto his hand. Ben did not look at her, instead was looking at Amara, but Rey knew he appreciated the support.

Finn glanced from the siblings to Poe. This cannot be easy for him at all, well none of this has ever been easy. But Poe had always been in the middle of the Solo clan problems. He went from someone who was just learning under Leia to the general of the Resistance and about to marry the former general's daughter.

Amara sighs, "Alright."

Poe lifts his head, "Alright?" He asks.

Amara looks at him, "Alright." She repeats, "There- There isn't much we can do right now. We don't know where the Force is coming from."

Rose held onto a datapad, "I'll begin running scans of possible Force related sources nearby," She says, "Maybe we- we can get a jump on this."

Rose turns her gaze to Poe, she looked to him with a pleading look like what she had said was more than a statement but asking if she could. Poe looks at Rose and nods at her.

Rose nods at Poe.

Then Rose walked out of the room.

Eyes in the room slowly drifted to the Solo siblings again. Amara and Ben glanced at each other before turning to look at their respected companion.