52

BEING HERE on Kef Bir was odd for Amara. She stepped out of the Falcon as the others were working on it, the others included Jannah and her crew. Amara saw D-O and BB-8 near the crew's Orbaks.

"Excuse me," A male voice gained her attention.

Amara turns around and noticed one of Jannah's crew members outside as well, he seemed to have followed her. He looked a little older than her, but she seemed to have more experience than he does.

"Yes?" She asks.

He points to her saber on her belt, "You're really Princess Leia's daughter?" He asks.

Amara placed her hands on her hips, "You know about my mother?"

"Oh how rude," He goes, "I haven't introduced myself. My name is Jace, formally known as JC-0870."

Amara blinks back some shock, "Wait? You're former First Order?"

Jace nods, "Yeah. All of us are, including Jannah." He says, "We're from Company 77. We were ordered to fire our weapons at civilians during the Battle of Ansett Island, but instead we just dropped out weapons and defected."

Amara gives a small smile.

"Oh and to answer your question before," Jace says, "In the First Order we learned a lot about the last war. We were trained to learn from their mistakes." He frowns slightly.

"I'm sorry," She says.

He shakes his head and smiles faintly, "It's okay," He says, "I just wanted to say it's an honor to meet you, even if you're just Princess Leia's daughter."

Amara gives him a small smile. Amara's smile however, faded when she saw Poe, Finn, Jannah, and Chewie all coming out of the Falcon in a hurry.

"Excuse me," Amara says to him.

Jace nods.

Amara sprinted off after them. She had to sprint up the hill because they were already halfway up the hill by the time she started running, but she did catch up to them.

"Hey-!" Amara shouts.

They turn to her. Well, Poe and Jannah did. Chewie and Finn looked towards the ocean, Finn looking through binoculars.

"What's going on?" Amara asks as she walks next to Poe and Jannah.

Poe looks at her, "Rey is missing."

Amara looks shocked, "What?" She asks, "I- I didn't see her leave."

Chewie growls something along the line of how she slipped through their distraction to fix the Falcon.

Poe nods, "Yeah we all failed to notice."

Amara and Poe moved down the hill to stand near Finn. Finn who was still looking for Rey through the binoculars. Once Finn found her, he passed the binoculars to Poe and then moved up towards Jannah.

"She took the skimmer?" Jannah asks.

Poe looks through the binoculars. Amara looks at he craze waves of the ocean and then to her boyfriend. Poe was not happy. Poe lowers the binoculars and turns off. He begins to head back toward the direction of the Falcon, down the hill.

"Poe," Finn calls out, "Poe-!"

Amara follows Finn, Jannah, and Chewie after Poe.

"What the hell was she thinking?" Poe grits his teeth.

"Poe, we gotta go after her." Finn tries to reason with him.

Amara looks at him, "Finn."

"We'll get the Falcon fixed and get out there as soon as we can." Poe tells Finn.