4

FEELING WARMTH around her is how Amara woke up. She was cuddled up against Poe, who was sleeping soundly. She had ended up falling asleep in his quarters. She had listened to him talk about being captured, despite Poe knowing that Amara witnessed everything through her weird force vision thing. She listened and assured him he was alright. He went on about his escape.

There was a defected Stormtrooper.

He saved Poe's life by breaking him out. The two hijacked a TIE fighter and crashed landed on Jakku. Poe wasn't sure what happened the to trooper, he hoped he was alive but there is a possibly of him being dead. Amara had assured Poe that his new friend was alive. Amara rolled over and was now facing the sleeping Poe. He looked so comfortable, so content. Her eyes went from looking at his face to his wound again. Every time she saw it, it made her think of him. Her brother. How could someone so sweet turn into this, into a monster.

Amara lightly stroked Poe's face, which seemed to be a bad idea. He started to stir awake. He groans a little and then his eyes started to flutter open. His first sight being Amara. Amara's face flustered pink.

"Uh- hi," Amara says awkwardly smiling at him.

Poe rolled on his back and stretched, "Did we fall asleep?" He asks.

Amara nods, "I guess we both needed the rest." She says.

"I was captured by the First Order," He says with a small grin, "What was your excuse?"

Amara saw him look at her with a jokingly grin on his face. Amara didn't smile at his response, instead she moved to lay a little closer to him.

"You were captured," Amara says, "After I saw all of that, I just wouldn't go back to sleep."

Poe turns his head to look at her, "Amara,"

Amara looks at him, "I was far too worried and spooked." She says.

Poe pulled her closer to him to rest on his chest as a way of comforting her. It was the least he could do for her. He was being comforted by her after everything, and Amara is dealing with this new thing about herself.

"I know Vira probably knows all about this," Poe says, "Your issues or whatever but uh- um if you ever want to talk about it-,"

Amara looks up at him, "I will, Poe." She says.

{THE FORCE AWAKENS}

HAN SOLO being uttered by 3PO. Just the mere mention of it made Leia lost for words. Everyone was in the command room. Amara was standing next to her mom, looking from 3PO and to her mom. She hadn't seen her father in years. Would he even recognize her? Has he missed her? Amara's eyes drift to Leia, her mother. How does her mom do it? Keep her composure so hard to read? Is it some sort of Jedi thing or has it become natural to the General? Has she learned to do this over her time being involved in war?

Leia makes a small smile, "Guess this means we have to go bail him out," She says and turns to a commander, "Alert the fleet and prepare the ships. Have the pilots set their course to Takodana."

Leia began to leave after saying that and so did Amara. Both women went in different directions, Leia was seemingly going to fetch something before leaving whereas Amara ran in the direction of the hangar. She needed to see him before he leaves. Vira was accidentally shoved in the hall by her.

"Mar-!" Vira yells.

Amara turns her head back briefly, "Sorry Vee-!"

Vira shakes her head and says, "That girl has suddenly become boy crazy." She shakes her head.