12

LUKE WANDERED to the Falcon. He walked quietly to not alert Chewie. He knew Chewie was not a fan of him at the moment, and he didn't blame the Wookiee. Luke walked through the Falcon. Memories coming back to him. The times when things seemed simple, despite fighting a Rebellion against an evil Empire that his father led. Luke stopped when he saw R2-D2. The droid beeped at him.

"Artoo?" Luke asks, "Artoo!"

Luke looked so happy to see his old droid. He knelt down to look at the droid. The droid beeps at him, and some was not kid friendly.

"Yes, yes. I know. Hey, it's a sacred island, watch the language." Luke says, "Old friend. I wish I could make you understand, but I'm not coming back."

R2-D2 beeps at his former master.

Luke shakes his head, "Nothing can make me change my mind."

Just then R2-D2 revealed the old hologram of his sister, Leia. The hologram that started his quest in the beginning.

"Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. It hurts me not to be able to fulfill my father's request in person-," Leia's voice says from the droid.

Luke looks at the droid, "That was a cheap move." He says.

"But they are attacking my ship and I fear that my mission to bring you to Alderaan failed. It is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." Leia's voice echoed.

Luke sat there and grumbled at the droid. R2-D2 knew he won against Luke.

Luke walked back to his hut. He arrived to find Rey exactly where he expected to find her. She was sleeping on the ground in front of his hut. He kicks her lightly on the leg to wake her up. Rey's eyes flutter open.

"Tomorrow at dawn," Luke says, "Three lessons. I will teach you the ways of the Jedi and why they need to end."

{THE LAST JEDI}

BAD DREAM is what Amara hoped this was, but this was her reality. She watched the medic droid care for her mother. She was the only one allowed to say for updates, because she is family. Amara looked at the droid who filled her in on the latest, she nods and heads out. She had to brief the others.

She felt the eyes of other Resistance officers looking at her. Somber expressions. Amara wished Vira wasn't on another ship. She wanted to be able to confide in her best friend how hard this is right now. When the door opened into the other bridge, everyone looked at Amara. A mixture of emotions were displayed on their faces.

"Captain Solo," Spoke from Larma D'Acy, "How is the General?"

Amara stepped further into the room to take a stance next to Larma D'Acy. She had to look the part of being completely all together, she had to look like her mother. Amara looked to see them all waiting for some news. They probably all thought she had died based off her reaction. Everyone was there, including the officers to the pilots.

"My mom- uh General Organa is unconscious but is recovering." Amara says, "That is the only news I have on the matter."

Larma D'Acy frowns, "Admiral Ackbar- all of our leadership, they're gone." She says.