11

INSIDE THE throne room for Snoke, General Hux was giving the Supreme Leader an update. Snoke seemed satisfied and excused the man. The leader of the First Order slowly moved his gaze to his apprentice. Kylo Ren. Helmet and all. Kylo Ren was knelt down in front of the Supreme Leader's throne, bowing his head down in respect to his master.

"You wonder why I keep a rapid cur in such a place of power?" Snoke asks, "The cur's weakness, properly manipulated, can be a sharp tool."

Kylo Ren does not say a thing. Only keeping his head down.

"How's your wound?" Snoke asks.

"It's nothing," Kylo Ren answers.

"Hmm," Snoke says, "The mighty Kylo Ren. When I found you, I saw what all masters live to see. Raw, untamed power. And beyond that, something truly special. The potential of your bloodline. A new Vader. Now I fear, I must've chosen the wrong descendant of Vader."

Kylo Ren lifted his head up. He seemed stunned at that.

"I've given everything I have to you," Kylo Ren says, "To the dark side."

Snoke shakes his head, "Take that ridiculous thing off," Snoke tells the boy.

Slowly Kylo Ren reaches up to his head, grabbing the helmet and slowly pulling it off. Revealing the injury he had been given by Rey.

"Yes, there is it. You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo." Snoke presses on.

Kylo Ren shakes his head, "I killed Han Solo. When the moment came I didn't hesitate." Kylo Ren explains.

Snoke tilt his head, "And look at you, the deed split your spirit to the bone. You were unbalanced, bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber! You failed!" He yells.

Kylo Ren stands up in pure anger, but at that moment Snoke shoots lightning at the man. Kylo Ren was thrown on the floor on his back. He winced at the slight pain erupting through his spin.

"You fail to an inexperienced girl," Snoke snarls at Kylo Ren, "And your sister holds potential to surpass you."

Kylo Ren glare.

"Skywalker lives. The seed of the Jedi Order lives. As long as it does, hope lives int he galaxy. I thought you would be the one to snuff it out. Alas, you're no Vader. You're just a child in a mask." Snoke says.

After that, Kylo Ren just stormed out of the throne room without saying anything else. Before stepping into the elevator, Kylo Ren grabs his helmet and puts it back on. The elevator door shits behind him. Kylo Ren exhales deeply. He takes off the mask and stares at it. The words of Snoke echoing in his head.

"No Vader,"

"Just a child in a mask,"

Kylo Ren glares at the mask. He banged the mask up against the wall. He halted for a moment and then continued to bang the mask against the hall until it was destroyed. The elevator door opens and standing in front were two officers. Kylo Ren stepped out wasting no time.

"Prepare my ship," Kylo Ren ordered them as he left.

{THE LAST JEDI}

SHE FOLLOWED after the former Jedi master. Rey went where Luke went. Not leaving him alone for one minute. On this rainy day, Luke goes fishing and Rey watches from afar. She expected him to use the Force, but was greatly disappointed. He goes to a cliff-side. Luke uses this strong rod to go from one side of the cliff to the other.

"Careful!" Rey shouts.

Luke, who landed without a scratch, glanced back at her. She seemed to relax a little knowing that he didn't get hurt, but Luke just looked annoyed.