10

EVACUATION ISN'T easy, not by a long shot. People on the Resistance base on D'Qar was frantically trying to get away before they are destroyed by the First Order. Amara motioned for some officers to head to a ship. Amara glanced behind her, seeing Vira head off into a ship while pushing a crate of medical supplies with the help of an officer.

"See you on the other side, Kalo!" Amara yells at Vira.

Vira turns to Amara and grins, "You too, Captain Solo!"

Amara glanced over noticing Kaydel Ko Connix coming out with one of their colleagues. Connix motioned for Amara to follow them to their ship. This was it, they were leaving D'Qar. As they made there way to their ship, there was a distant explosion. The three of them look up to see two Resurgent-class Star Destroyers appear in the cloudy blue sky. Then they were quickly joined by the Star Destroyed, Finalizer.

Amara glanced at Connix, "Time to go,"

Connix nods, "I'll say."

Amara headed into the Raddus whereas Connix headed back inside the Resistance base to get any additional officers to hurry onto the ship. Amara raced down to the bridge on the Raddus to find her mother by the communication channel, likely speaking with Poe or just listening in.

"We've pulled crazier stunts than this," Poe's voice came through the channel.

Leia leans in to speak, "Just for the record, Commander Dameron, I'm with the droid on this one." Leia says.

"Thank you for the support, General." Poe says.

Amara held a small smile on her face when she heard Poe say that, she turned from the controls to then glance back at her mom.

"Is Finn on our ship?" Amara asks.

Leia turns to her daughter, "I figured you'd want him here," She says, "After all you promised Rey to watch over him."

Amara couldn't help but smile.

{THE LAST JEDI}

INSIDE HIS X-Wing, Poe flicks a switch. He was planning something stupid, something so stupid that he was certain Amara would disagree with and he'll deal with that later.

"This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hux." Poe says.

Poe waited a moment or so. He just stared at the massive Star Destroyers in front of him and his fleet.

"This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms, there will be no surrender." General Hux says.

"Hi, I'm holding for General Hugs." Poe toys with him.

A smirk appears on his face. The man may be grown and may be in war, but can't help but be an ass here and there. In Poe's defense, they are First Order so they deserve it.

"This is Hux." General Hux says, "You and your friends are doomed! We will wipe your filth from the galaxy."

"Okay," Poe groans through his headset, "I'll hold."

"Hello?" General Hux asks.

Poe grins, "Hello? Yup, I'm still here." He says.

Poe sort of hears muttering through the other line as if General Hux was asking one of his officers if Poe could hear his threats or not, which they confirmed Poe should be able to hear it.

"Hugs?" Poe asks grinning from ear to ear, "With an 'H'. Skinny guy. Kinda pasty."

"I can hear you. Can you hear me?" General Hux asks.