56

IT WAS time. Time to make a plan and go out and fight. Fight until they can't fight anymore. They were here to stop the First Order and they'll stop the Final Order too.

"As long as those Stardestroyers are on Exegol," Finn says, "We can hit them."

"Hit them? Hit them how?" Torin asks.

"They can't activate their shields until they reach atmosphere." Rose says.

A large group of members of the Resistance gathered around. It was the planning of the lifetime. The final battle to end the war once and for all.

"Which isn't easy on Exegol," Poe says, "Ships that size need help taking off. Navigation can't tell which way is up there."

The Resistance gather in a circle. Gathered around close. Poe and Finn stood tall and charge. Rose stood next to Poe and Chewie stood next to Finn.

"How do the ships take off?" A female member asks.

Poe looks over, "They use a signal from a navigation tower like this one."

Poe presses a button to show a hologram of the navigation tower.

"Expect they won't. Air team is gonna find the tower," Finn says, "Ground team is gonna blast it."

"Ground team?" A member asks.

Finn and Poe lean back at the same time and look at that person.

"I have an idea for that," Finn says.

They look back at the tower.

"Once the tower is down, the fleet will be stuck in limbo for minutes with no shields and no way out." Poe says.

Rose looks from Poe to the others, "We think hitting the cannons might ignite the main reactors." She says.

Lando makes a face, "That's our chance."

"We need to pull some Holdo maneuvers. Cause some real damage." Beaumont says.

Finn looks at Beaumont, "Come on that move is one in a million. Fighters and freighters can take out their cannons if there are enough of us."

A pilot of the Resistance who did not speak the same language as Finn spoke out, but what he had said was that there is not enough of us.

"He's right," Connix says, "We'd be no more than bugs to them."

Poe and Finn look over to Kaydel.

"That's where Lando and Chewie come in," Finn says, "They'll take the Falcon to the core systems. Send out a call for help from anybody listening."

"We've got friends out there," Poe says, "They'll come if they know there's hope."

People in the Resistance looked around at each other. A bit hesitate. There were some muttering among them, some uncertain.

"They will," Poe says firmly, "First Order wins by making us think we're alone. We're not alone. Good people will fight if we lead them."

People stare to Poe.

Heck even Finn. Finn looks at his best friend and sees something in Poe. Something he remembers having a conversation with Amara about in the past.

"He doesn't think he can be what Leia wants," Finn had told Amara a year ago.

Finn remembered the smile on Amara's face after he had said that. She did not believe that one bit.

"He isn't my mom, but he is a leader. This has shaken him. Shaken him to his core, but- but I believe he'll get pass this." She had said.