He left the letter on his nightstand and walked into the bathroom to wash his face. He popped two adderall's and some water in there too.

He walked downstairs as if nothing happened. He saw that everyone was in the couch and he wasn't invited.

"oh Jaden the managers said you need to post another tiktok, and you have a video to film too" Griffin pointed out. Jaden balled his fists up.

That's all they think of him as, just a person who works all the time. He wants to relax but he can't it's all just work.

He nodded and went to grab his phone, he posted another tiktok and went on a phone call meeting.

The whole meeting was about how hard he wasn't working hard enough with everything. He got off the phone and screamed. He punched his wall and got in bed. He threw his hood up and turned all lights off.

He laid there, just thinking. How his life woulda been different if he didn't post one video two damn years ago. He thought about all the normal teen things he could experience without the pressure of everyone.

He cried, and cried. He couldn't tell if he was angry or sad. He just knew that he wanted to cry.

Josh was in the room next to him and heard it all. He felt bad for the boy, he never got to do anything else but make content. Josh liked Jadens and he had for a long time.

He just never knew when to say anything or that if Jaden liked him back. Plus he didn't want to give him the stress of a boyfriend to deal with too on top of everything else he had going on.

Josh walked in Jadens room and saw that he was asleep. He shut his computer down and found the note. He looked and read it and was near tears.

He knew the boy had it bad but nothing like he could imagine.

He sat in the chair and watched him and he cried in his sleep. He was having silent tears run down his face.

He was sad for the boy, he whished he could have helped.

time skip

Jaden woke up and looked around his room it was clean, cleaner than when he went to sleep. He had a very bad depression room and he wanted to clean it but never did. He was greatful for whoever did that for him.

He looked at the clock and saw it was nine at night. He panicked and posted his tiktok.

He sighed and went to twitter to say sorry again. He thought about just saying that he was taking a long social media break, and with the no impulse control he had he did it.

"hey guys, i'm not doing so good right now, so i'm going to take a break for socials. i'll post again when i'm better!! ty you all for being here with me i love you all! i'll explain this break soon!" he posted it and shut his phone off.

Just as he set his phone down Josh came walking into his room, "Jaden are you okay?" He asked.

"Ye- No i'm not, i'm so overwhelmed and overworked. No ones seems to notice anything. I can't sleep so I take drugs,I can't stay awake I take even more drugs. I swear I'm additced now, and no one seems to notice. Have you notice that I don't eat with you guys? have you noticed that I'm always working on my social media things. I haven't had a break IN TWO FUCKING YEARS JOSH. you know how hard that is. I had to graduate high school while posting every day youtube and posting three times a on tiktok and THEN had to spend hours a day making my music. Which when I stated it, it was a way for me to escape and now it's become A FUCKING JOB and I don't like it anymore. SO IM SORRY IF ME TAKINF A BREAK IS THE PROBLEM BUT I FUCKING NEED IT OR I WILL QUITE LITERALLY DIE" He said.

He took a deep breath, it's felt good to get that off his chest.

"Look J, I know you've been like this but I didn't want to worry you about it. And I also wanted to tell you that I like you, and I know you don't want the stress of a boyfriend so it's cool if you don't like me back." Josh confessed. Jaden looked at him and then kissed him.

Josh kissed back and pulled Jaden closer by his waist. They pulled apart and looked at each other.

"How about we go and get an apartment together, we can both take a break from all of this. And I'll help you get better I promise" Josh smiled.

"That would be great" Jaden said and kissed Josh again.

"Good now I'll call the manager and set it up you just go back to bed I know your tired." Josh said and walked out. Jaden yawned and went back to bed.

Josh spent the next hour on the phone arguing to let him and Jaden get a break. Finally they agreed to it. Josh sighed in relief and went back to Jadens room. He saw that he was asleep again.

He walked to bathroom and saw the pill bottles, he flushed them. He walked back out and got into bed behind Jaden.

Jaden cuddled closer to him and Josh kissed his cheek. He was happy that now he can finally help this boy.

I will make a part two.
and let's say this is my longest chapter i think so far. The next one will be shorter but still a decent length!

also some of this hits a little too close to home

bye fuckers.