BATH

Marinette sighed happily as she leaned her back against Adrien's chest after lowering herself into nice and hot water.

They'd known each other for three years now and after a lot of close calls, goofing around and sometimes panicking they had somehow discovered each other's identity after which they had a nice talk and Adrien asked her to be his girlfriend to which she had been overjoyed and agreed.

By now they were together for a few months and everything was absolute heaven.

Adrien allowed himself to act more like Chat Noir and Marinette herself acted more like Ladybug and now both were still wondering why they hadn't figured the other out sooner.

Sometimes Marinette could practically kick herself whenever she thought about how much sooner they might have gotten together if she's just given in to him and allowed them to reveal themselves and their identities.

Still, that didn't matter as now they both knew and they were happy.

Adrien showed more of Chat's silly yet lovable humor and Chat was more sweet and romantic like Adrien and Marinette could actually talk to and tease and do all the things she dreamed of with Adrien and as Ladybug she acted less professional and allowed her affection for her kitty to show.

Like said before, their relationship was heaven.

Just like the hot water in the bathtub they were sitting in was for her muscles.

Today's akuma had been pretty hard to beat and the two heroes had gotten thrown around like ragdolls.

After they finally managed to purify the stupid butterfly that turned the angry person into a monster they had raced to Adrien's house that was closeby and literally collapsed onto his large bed as they transformed and they felt the actual pain their suits mostly protected them from.

Marinette hadn't wanted to move as she laid on her stomach and felt Adrien's hand duck under her shirt and gently massage her sore back but when he offered to take a bath together she couldn't resist.

They weren't completely innocent anymore and had seen each other naked enough times that by now they weren't shy anymore.

After giving Tikki and Plagg enough cookies and cheese to keep the kwamis satisfied they stumbled towards Adrien's large bathroom where they filled his tub with hot water and lots a bubbles and stripped down before getting in.

The water was hot and loosened her sore muscles and to make it even better she was naked in with her boyfriend as she sat between her legs with her back against his chest her his hands on her hips, his thumps rubbing soothing circles on her skin.

Adrien sighed heavily behind her.

"Some fight that was, huh?" he tried to start up a conversation.

As comfortable as the silence had been, Marinette found herself agreeing about wanting to talk with her lover.

"Yeah, he really did a number on us." she replied.

"I still don't get how an akuma that uses a voilin could created greater shockwaves then Jagged Stone what he was Guitar Villain." to be honest, Marinette wasn't sure about that one either.

"Probably even more angry then he was or something." she shrugged, flinching at the pain in her shoulder.

Seeming to notice her discomfort Adrien brought his hands up and gently started massaging her shoulders.

"You okay?" he asked sweetly and he carefully pressed his fingers into his girlfriend's skin.

Marinette hummed in pleasure at the feeling.