BLONDE HAIR AND GREEN EYES

It was the whispers that got him. Walking down the school stairs, Adrien heard hushed voices coming from the locker room. Glancing at the school entrance where Nathalie had yet to arrive, he sidestepped and pressed his ear against the door.

"....Marinette...."

Adrien blinked. They were talking about Marinette? Who would dare to talk about Marinette behind her back?

"...crush...the courage to..."

Adrien reeled back, eyes wide. What?!

Plagg popped up from underneath his jacket. "You know, eavesdropping is a crime."

"Plagg, shhh." Adrien hissed. He pressed his ear but the voices were too low to decipher. Pushed on by curiosity, he opened the door and slipped inside unnoticed.

Alya and Nino were in deep discussion on the other side of the locker room, arguing back and forth over what they should do in regards to their 2 oblivious best friends.

"I think she should tell him," Nino said. "Like, just straight on."

"She's been trying for the past year." Alya groaned. "Nothing has worked."

Adrien popped up. "Marinette has a crush?!"

Alya and Nino's screams could be hard to the other side of the building. Nino fiddled with his hat. "A-Adrien! You almost gave me a heart attack, dude!"

"Who's Marinette's crush?" Adrien asked again, insistent.

The two exchanged looks, nervous sweat dripping down their brow. "Uhhh...he's famous?"

Adrien raised an eyebrow at this. Well, that was unexpected. "What else?"

"He's – uhh- he's kind and a great friend," Nino stammered and winced as Alya elbowed his ribs.

"And? What else?" Adrien asked impatiently.

"Why are you so interested?" Alya interjected.

"Because she's my friend," Adrien countered without a second thought. "And I want her to be happy and since both of you know who her crush is, then why can't I be in on the secret? Maybe I could help as well."

Because you're her crush! Alya internally screamed. You oblivious boy!

"He's cool," Nino added some more. "With blonde hair and green eyes."

Both Alya's and Adrien's eyes widened as they stared at him. Nino grinned sheepishly at his girlfriend who gave him the most seething look. Adrien however...

"Chat Noir?!"

Alya and Nino stared at Adrien. "Excuse me, what?"

"Marinette has a crush on Chat Noir?!" Adrien exclaimed in an astonished whisper, eyes blown wide and cheeks flushed scarlet.

"Wait what?!"

"How in the world did you come up with that!"

Before Alya and Nino could clarify, Adrien's phone beeped. Still in a giddy stupor, Adrien said, "I have to go. See you guys later! Thanks for trusting me on this! I've got a plan!"

"No, Adrien don't!"

"What plan?!"

Adrien rushed out of the room, only to bump into Marinette. Before she could fall backward, Adrien had caught her by the waist. Setting her gently upright, he said with a wink, "Don't start falling for me now, Marinette."

And with that, he ran away, leaving behind a bewildered Marinette and two other guilty friends. Marinette turned to them. "What happened just now?"

Alya and Nino patted her on the shoulder and remorsefully said, "We're sorry."

...

Later that evening, Chat Noir visited Marinette. To be exact, he barged in through the trapdoor of her balcony, hanging upside down. With a loud voice, he exclaimed, "Marinette! You have a crush on me!"

"What?! No! I have a crush on Adrien!"

"WHAT?!"

(648 words)

Short, I know... 

Me- But they share soo much in common!! *whines*

My Author Mind- Still, you should write more. What will your readers think of you if you keep writing such short ones. 
Don't you wanna do this book different from other? *raises a non-existent eyebrow*

Me- Ok fine, next one-shot, at least 3 pages

My Author Mind- *satisfied smirk* We'll see Lila, we'll see...

Me- Shut up! *sighs* But as always, Hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot. Vote and comment, cuz comments make my day!! Love you guys <3

 Vote and comment, cuz comments make my day!! Love you guys <3