FUNNY CHARM

In which Adrien turns into Chat Blanc and Ladybug receives help from an unexpected ally.

"Adrien, I don't want to fight you!" Ladybug cried out desperately as she avoided another attack from the white cat's baton

"I'm not Adrien!" Adrien, now turned Chat Blanc, said. "I am Chat Blanc!"

Ladybug hid behind a building wall, trying to catch her breath. Where was Chat Noir she needed him?! This was the most important time that she required his help and he was no where in sight.

Unless...

Ladybug's eyes widened. What if she was mistaking Adrien for Chat Blanc? What if Chat Noir was Chat Blanc all along?!

"Oh no, please." Ladybug groaned. "Don't make me kiss him again."

"No need to, Ladybug. Because you'll be dead."

She swiftly dodged as Chat Blanc dropped down to where she had been just a few seconds ago.

"Why were you turned into an akuma, Chat?" Ladybug cried out. Her heart ached at the sight of Chat Blanc - Chat Noir - glaring at her with absolute loathing.

This was so unChat Noir that she was taken aback. Her heart shattered though, at his words, "Because I loved you too much."

"CATACLYSM"

White spots of energy bubbled out of his hands as he smiled cruelly at her.

Looks like she had no choice.

"LUCKY CHARM"

And out fell Chloe.

You could imagine the faces of the three. I won't write it (cuz the author wants to tease you ;). You just imagine it. Okay, moving on.

"CHLOE?!"

"LADYBUG!" The very yellow girl squealed in delight. "Omigosh I totally need a selfie with you at this moment! Me, being summoned by your Lucky Charm?! Ohhh this is my lucky day!"

Ladybug, on the other hand, was less delighted, as seen from the very obvious distaste on her face. Of course, Chloe didn't see that as she snapped photo after photo of her in Ladybug's arms.

"Are you done?" Ladybug asked exasperatedly. Her arms were cramping!

"One more!" Chloe snapped the final picture. "Done!"

"Finally." Ladybug muttered under her breath and let her go.

"You girls ready to go to the afterlife?" Chat Blanc called out to them. Surprisingly, he was a gentleman enough to wait for Chloe to finish fangirling (at the moment) before proceeding to his plans of destruction.

Chloe looked at him and gasped. "Adrikins?!"

"Adrien?" Ladybug said. "That's not Adrien, that's Chat Noir."