(E)XERCISE

Hey guys!

Have you gotten tired of me writing my-made-BTS-for-canon-episodes? Well, here's a sweat (yes that A is by purpose) reveal!

"Come on, girl! You're gonna make both of us late!" Alya yelled impatiently as Marinette stuffed her things into her locker.

"I'm coming, Alya!" the young designer said after she finally managed to stuff all her important belongings into the metal box.

"Good! Hey, what do you think we have for gym today?" Alya asked as they started walking, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

True to her word, the girls were currently on their way to gym class after changing into some more suitable clothes that Marinette had designed.

Alya was wearing a red with black polka-dots T-shirt, black shorts with a small ladybug on each hip and white sneakers and Marinette was wearing a black T-shirt with a neon green pawprint on it, black shorts with a small green pawprint on each hip and black sneakers.

It wasn't really hard to guess that the outfits were styled after the heroes of Paris, Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"I've honestly got no clue." Marinette shrugged as she opened the door for them to pass through.

Soon they reached the courtyard where their classmates where all scattered, waiting for class to start.

"Damn! You girls look fine!" Nino cried out upon spotting them.

He was wearing a blue T-shirt, black shorts and white and grey sneakers.

"Oh, we know~" Alya sang as she started swaying her hips while walking.

"Wow, those are really cool clothes, Marinette. I didn't know you were a fan of Chat Noir." Adrien joined them and smiled at the red-faced girl.

The model was wearing a white T-shirt but unlike his friends he had the sleeves rolled up, grey sweatpants and white sneackers.

"I- Um- A-Alya wanted a Ladybug outfit a-and I made this t-to match with her! Besides, Chat Noir deserves some recognision too!" Marinette managed to bring out with only a little stuttering which was a huge improvement from a few months ago when she couldn't even say 'hello' without making a complete fool of herself.

It was an even bigger acomplishment then normally considering she had a clear sight of his strong bare arms.

"I'm sure he'd appreciate the gesture." Adrien grinned at her and Marinette had to use all her inner strenght to keep herself from swooning.

"Either of you boys know what we'll being doing today?" Alya asked.

"No but the teacher is here in a second, dude." Nino nodded over to where their teacher Armand D'Argencourt was approaching the class.

"Attention, everyone! Please gather around!" the man shouted and after the group of teens had gathered in front of him he pulled a small radio from behind his back.

"Huh? What's that for?" Rose wondered out loud.

"This, my dear, is for today's gym class. You see, we are going to hold a certain test." Armand explained and half the class groaned.

"Aw man! But this is my favorite class because I don't have to think!" Nino complained as Adrien patted his back.

"Do not worry. The only thing you children will be using your brains for is to move your muscles." Armand eased his worries with a smile.

"Listen everyone! You will be taking the Multi-stage fitness test, also known as the pacer test, beep test, shuttle run and more. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a test to meassure your stamina and at some point also your speed. The idea is that as soon as I use this radio to start playing this CD," he held up a small disc, "A recording will start playing. The test has multiple levels in them that will decide your stamina. When the test starts music will play and a beep will signal the start. You will have to run a distance of twenty meters before the next beep sounds. Each level lasts about a minute but the higher the level, the less time there is between beeps. For exhample, at level one you will have to run at a speed about eight point five kilometer per hour but level six is an eleven kilometer per hour speed. If a beep sounds for a third time before you reach the goal, you are out. The courtyard has the perfect lenght so you will be running back and forth between those lines." the teacher explained the rules and pointed to the front and back of the courtyard.

𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗼 ;; oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें