Ben glanced at Amara and then to the laughing Ronon. However, in a second, Ronon, despite in pain from his hand being sliced off, used the Force to call his saber to his other hand.

It landed in his left hand and ignited, the man rose and quickly dashed to Amara, but was stopped by Ben's blue saber.

"You will not touch her," Ben says narrowing his eyes into a glare.

Ronon grins, "Delaying what's to come, Benny?" He laughs, "Guess I'll have to kill you first."

{A NEW ORDER}

REY SENSED something. She glanced at Finn, and based off his expression, he too sensed what she sensed.

Something was wrong.

"Finn," Rey spoke.

Finn glanced at her, "Yeah," He say walking over to her, "I felt it."

The two stood outside the command center on the base. Inside the command center was Poe, Lando, Chewbacca, and Freya. They were conducting a meeting about finally stopping the remaining First Order supporters.

"Something's wrong," Rey says and moves towards the tent leading to the command center.

Rey marches in with Finn right behind her, when the two younger Force users stepped in, they noticed they weren't the only ones sensing something wrong in the Force.

Freya had her hands holding onto the table for support. Her eyes widen and seemed to have a shocked expression on her face.

"Freya," Lando spoke holding his hands out to the woman, "What is it?"

Chewbacca growls in concern over the woman.

Poe glanced from Freya with worry in his eyes and then glanced to his friends. When his eyes connected to both Finn and Rey, he had a feeling something was wrong and he wasn't Force sensitive.

"Is it Amara and Ben?" Poe spoke looking at Rey and Finn.

Rey steps further in the command center, "I felt something- we felt something," She starts out.

Freya lifts her gaze up, "He's back,"

Eyes drift to Freya.

"Who's back?" Finn asks.

Freya glanced at Chewbacca and then to Lando.

It seemed that the three knew exactly who Freya was referring to. It must've been someone they had come into contact with back in the days of the Empire.

Freya straights up her posture, "After we defeated the Emperor," She glanced at the next generation of heroes, "The first time, there was still chaos in the galaxy much like there is now after the Final Order was defeated."

Lando nods, "We were still cleaning up the mess much like you are now," He says, "With rogue Imperial supporters still trying to take us out."

"But with the defeat of Palpatine and Vader it left a squad of Inquisitors without a master," Freya says, "They were out on the loose without much thought of what they're plans were."

Lando sighs, "Luke and Leia weren't sure how they were going to stop all those dark Force users," He says, "Some went into hiding and we never found them, but-,"

"But there were some we fought and defeated," Freya says, "All but one."

"Which is?" Poe asks looking at her.

"Karawn," Freya says, "He was born into the Eyan clan before the Empire took him at the rip age of twelve to train him the dark arts of the Sith."

Rey frowns.