Rey held onto Poe's hand, "We're exactly where we need to be, Poe." She says, "I believe in Ben and Amara."

Poe glanced to Rey, "Me too."

{A NEW ORDER}

THE CRAFT landed on Vrogas Vas.

The ramp opened out and the two siblings step out. The planet was how Amara recalled from her vision. This is where it took place.

Amara followed behind Ben as they walked down the ramp and onto the sand.

"Keep your guard up," Ben says.

Amara eyes him, "You don't have to tell me that." She says.

The two halt when they have taken a few steps on the sand. They look around, clearly Ronon was not going to greet them the second they arrived.

Amara's gaze moved towards the right, in the distance she sees what appears to be structures. It was familiar, it was from her vision.

"I sense him," Ben says reaching for his saber, "He's close."

Amara nods, "He's at the ruins." She says, "Waiting."

Ben glanced at her and then in the direction of the ruins. They were close but a bit of a walk. Ben looks at the ruins in the distance and then to his sister.

She had grabbed her handles of her two sabers, holding them in each hand.

"Ready?" Ben asks.

Amara glanced at him and nods, "Born ready."

{A NEW HOPE}

THEY ARRIVED to the ruins and sure, they could sense Ronon but he had yet to make his appearance to them.

It however, didn't stop them from keeping their guard up.

Amara was the one to stop Ben, when she looked at the structures of the fallen remains of a Jedi ruins, and then glanced to her brother.

Ben looks at Amara.

Before anyone could say a thing, they hear the sound of a slow clap.

"Well, well, well." It was Ronon.

Ronon stepped out from behind a partially standing pillar. He leans his left side against the pillar as he fully stands in front of the Solo siblings, grinning.

"It's good to see you," He says and then glanced at Amara, "In person this time."

Amara and Ben hold their saber handles tight as they fully face Ronon.

"Now," Ronon turns to Ben, "Should I be bowing? Calling you Supreme Ruler? Kylo Ren? Or is it Ben again? With all these new names it's hard to keep up."

Ben glares when Ronon grins at him.

"What?" Ronon kept the grin, "Don't you want to catch up? It's been quite a while since you killed Alister."

Ben looks at him, "And look what happened to you. You've fallen from the pathway of the Jedi and became the very thing you sought to never become."

Ronon cackles at that, "That's rich! That's damn rich coming for you!" Ronon screams, "You! The man we all looked up to! The man who was a prodigy and look what you've done!"

"It doesn't excuse what you've done, Ronon." Amara says calmly, "You've killed innocent people. That isn't the way of the Jedi."

"And you know the pathway of the Jedi?" Ronon asks turning to her, "Your god damn grandfather was the reason the Jedi were almost wiped out!"