Finn sits on a cot across from where Gavin stood.

"We ask that you don't fire a blaster on base again," Finn says, "That was dangerous, someone could've gotten hurt."

Gavin looks at Finn and sits down, "But- But he- he is Kylo Ren."

Finn sighs and scratches his head, "I get this isn't going to be easy," His eyes drift to the others, "For any of you. What the First Order had done to all of us is unforgivable-."

"But you forgive him," A voice spoke from a teenage girl with red hair.

Finn looks at her and shakes his head, "Not completely. I- I trust him a little more and am civil with him."

"Is that because your co-general is in a relationship with his sister?" Gavin asks.

Finn shakes his head, "I trust him through the Force," Finn says, "These feelings are still so new to me but also quite familiar. I just- I just know he isn't evil."

"And you just accept that?" The redhead teen asks again.

"Maeve-," Another kid says.

Finn glanced at the kids and smiles, "No she can ask that question," He glanced at this Maeve, "I've learned to trust the Force. Rey has taught me that."

From outside of the tent, stood Poe. He watched the kids begin to open up a little more with Finn as Finn gives them insight to how he feels about Ben being here. Poe looks from that to a datapad in his hands and heads off to another meeting.

{A NEW ORDER}

AMARA WANDERS through base, nearly colliding with BB-8 and D-O under foot. The two droids seem to be playing some sort of game of tag.

A grin appears on Amara's face as she watches the droids roll off.

She had been a little worried about D-O when she was told of the possibility that the droid was abused by his past owner, Ochi.

As Amara continues through the base she is met by R2-D2. The small blue and white astromech began to beep at her, a sort of greeting.

Amara smiles and knelt down, "Hey, R2." She says as she pats the top of the droid.

R2 beeps again.

Amara kept the smile on her face, "Everything is okay."

R2 seemingly beeps a satisfied beep before rolling off in the direction of BB-8 and D-O. To Amara, she believed R2 was going to keep the smaller droids in check.

As Amara stands up, she is met by Gavin.

"Gavin," Amara says.

Gavin looks at her and then to the ground, "I'm sorry."

She looks beyond him and noticed Finn and a few other of the kids behind Gavin, and that includes Orson.

"It's okay," Amara says.

Gavin shakes his head, "I- I could've hurt you-!" He yells, "I- I messed up."

A small smile appeared on Amara's face. She reached out and patted the top of Gavin's head. He looked a little shocked by that action and looks up to see Amara, smiling softly.

"We all make mistakes, Gavin, and we learn for them." Amara says.

Gavin nods.

Amara pulls her hand back and begins to head off, but she doesn't make it far. Gavin turns around, now facing Amara's backside calls out.

"How did you know about her-?" Gavin yells.

Amara halts.

Amara turns her head around to get a peak of Gavin. He was shaking and looked upset, not because Amara knew of this person but the feelings it brought to him.

AWAKENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें