Amara let out a sob laugh, "Mom would be saying something along the lines of "It's about damn time,"." Amara says.

This caused Ben to laugh lightly at that.

Amara then reached out and hugged her brother. The first time she hugged him since he left to go train with their uncle, and that was over six years ago. Amara onto him tightly and Ben just rested his head on her shoulder.

"Palpatine has plans for you," Ben says.

Amara nods, "I know."

Ben pulls back from the hug, "How- How do you know?"

Amara gives a small smile, "I saw you two on Exegol." She says, "When he offered you his empire for you to rule, only you'd have to kill Rey in the process."

Ben looks at her shocked, "A vision?"

Amara nods, "And I know of Rey's relations to the Emperor."

Ben also looked a bit shocked.

Amara gives him a small grin, "Don't be too shocked, Ben. I am a Skywalker after all," She kept the grin on her face, "Our ability to use the Force has been proven quite strong."

{RISE OF SKYWALKER}

THE TIE Fighter lands on a familiar island to Rey. It was Ahch-To. The place she had spent training with Luke before his death. She gets out of the TIE Fighter and begins to set it aflame. She was screaming at the TIE Fighter. She was screaming because she was angry. She was screaming because she was sad. But then stopped when she looked back to the burning TIE Fighter.

She had no way of leaving the island. That was her plan. She was to stay here on Ahch-To like Luke had did. She looks from the TIE Fighter to the lightsaber in her hand. Luke's saber. The saber Luke used that had once belonged to his father. She shakes her head as she looks at the saber and then just throws it in the direction of the burning TIE Fighter. Burning it along with the debris.

But, it did not get into the flames. It was caught by a Force ghost. The hand of none other than Luke Skywalker.

Rey gasped in sheer shock alone.

The Force ghost of Luke Skywalker steps out of the flames and toward the woman he had trained.

"A Jedi's weapon deserves more respect," Luke says.

"M- Master Skywalker," Rey says in shock.

Luke gives her a look, "What are you doing?" He asks.

Rey sighs.

Luke gestures for Rey to sit and tell him everything. Rey sat down on a log and Luke stood looking at at her as she told the story. The feeling. Ochi. Pasaana. Her parents. The Emperor. Leia. And throughout the entire time Rey recapped everything to the Force ghost, he did not once interrupt her.

"I saw myself sitting on the dark throne," Rey says, "I won't let that happen. I'm never leaving this place. I'm doing what you did."

Luke looks to her, "I was wrong."

Rey looks a bit puzzled at him saying that. She looks down briefly, unable to meet his gaze.

"It was fear that kept me here," Luke says, "What are you most afraid of?"

Rey looks back up at Luke.

She looks at him but is thinking about it. All of it. She inhales and exhales, as she blinks back the tears of the fear inside.

"Myself," Rey says.

"Because you're a Palpatine," Luke says.

Rey looks at him shocked.