"I'd rather not do this now." Rey says.

"Yeah, me too." Kylo Ren says to her.

Rey looks up as if she was looking at him, "Why did you hate your father? Do you have something, a cowl or something you can put on? Why did you hate your father?" She asks him, "Give me an honest answer. You had a father who loved you, he gave a damn about you."

"I didn't hate him," Kylo Ren answered her.

"Then why?" Rey asks as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Why, what?" Kylo Ren asks, "Why, what? Say it."

Rey frowns, "Why did you- Why did you kill him?" She asks, "I don't understand."

Kylo Ren tilt his head, "No? Your parents threw you away like garbage." He says.

Rey got angry, "They didn't!" She yells.

Kylo Ren remain calm, "They did. But you can't stop needing them. It's your greatest weakness. Looking for them everywhere, in Han Solo and now in Skywalker." He says.

Rey kept her frown. She wondered. If this was the off-spring of Han Solo and Leia Organa, how did he fall and Amara didn't. They had the same parents and as far as she knew the same upbringing. Nothing was different, than Luke training Kylo Ren, everything was the same.

"Did he tell you what happened that night?" Kylo Ren further asks.

Rey nods, "Yes."

Kylo Ren shakes his head, "No. He had sensed my power, as he senses yours. And he feared it." He says.

Rey shakes her head, "Liar." She says.

"Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be." He tells her.

"No!" Rey shakes her head, "No!"

"Rey?" A female voice spoke to her.

Rey turns to the voice. She was a bit confused and curious to who it was and why. She turned her gaze back to Kylo Ren.

"I should have felt trapped or panicked. But I didn't. This didn't go on forever, I knew it was leading somewhere. And that, at the end, it would show me what I came to see." Rey says.

"Rey," The female voice spoke again.

"Let me see them," Rey says, "My parents, please. I thought I'd find the answers here. I was wrong. I've never felt so alone."

Kylo Ren shakes his head, "You're not alone." He reached out to her.

Rey looks at him, "Neither are you." She reached out to him.

In the background, Rey could sense and even hear Luke's voice. He must've came into her hut, he must've sensed something despite not being connected to the Force anymore.

"Rey?" Luke spoke.

Rey kept her gaze on Kylo Ren, "It isn't too late." She was close to touching him.

"Stop!" Luke yells.

It was like for a brief moment, Luke could see his nephew and his nephew saw him. The two younger adults looked at the older man before the connection faded and the conversation was done. Rey seemed lost for a moment, she shook her head and then turns to him, Luke. Rey sees the older man standing there in her hut.

Rey stands up, "It is true?" She asks, "Did you try to murder him?"

Luke shakes his head, "Leave this island now!"