"I am taking you to the bridge and turning you in for desertion," Rose says to him.

Finn tries to shake his head, "No- No. I was not deserting." He says, "I told you that-."

Rose frowns at him, "My sister just died," She says in sorrow, "Protecting this fleet and you were running away."

Rose pulled out a pendant, it looked to be half of a moon. So it was an assumption to Finn that Rose's sister carried the other half.

Finn frowns, "I'm sorry." He says.

Rose looks at the pendant and then puts it back under her shirt.

"Look, this fleet is doomed if my friend comes back to it, she's doomed too. I've gotta get this," He gestures to a beacon in his hand, "I've gotta get this beacon very far away from here, then she'll find me and be safe."

Rose narrows her eyes at him, "You're a selfish traitor." She says.

Finn looks at her, "Look, we cannot outrun the First Order fleets." He explains.

"We can jump into lightspeed!" Rose exclaims.

"Well they can track us through lightspeed." Finn clarified.

Rose looked stunned at the news she heard from Finn. She took a step back for a moment to gather her thoughts.

"They can track us through lightspeed?" She asks.

"Yeah," Finn says, "They'll just show up thirty seconds later and we'll have blown a ton of fuel. Of which, by the way, we're dangerously short on."

Rose took a step forward, "They can track us through lightspeed." She repeats.

"Yes. And they could-," Finn starts to feel weird, "I can't feel my teeth. What did you shoot me with?"

Rose's gaze moved from her fixed point where she had been thinking to Finn. Finn, who was confused on why his teeth felt weird and why he could feel what he felt in his teeth after Rose's stun.

"Active tracking," Rose says.

"What now?" Finn asks.

Rose steps closer to Finn, "New hyperspace tracking," She looks at him, "Hyperspace tracking is a new tactic but the principal must be the same as any active tracker."

Finn starts to understand it, "So they're just tracking us."

Rose nods, "Only tracking us,"

And then it seemed to have clicked for the two of them.

"From the lead ship," Rose and Finn said at the same time.

Rose begins to ponder over the situation.

"But we can't get to the tracker," Rose says, "It's an A-class process they'll control from the main bridge."

Finn nods, "Well, I mean, yes, but every A-class process-,"

It seemed as if Rose knew where Finn was going on his train of thought, because the two of them were looking directly at each other.

"Has a dedicated power breaker." Rose and Finn says.

Rose then looks at Finn a bit confused.

"But wait-, but who knows where the breaker room is on the Star Destroyer?" Rose asks.

Finn grins at her, "I'm the guy who used to mop it. If I can get us there," He says.

Rose smiles, "I can shut their tracker down." She says.