"Oh, dear, oh, dear." 3PO says.

Amara stepped forward, "My mother was the sole survivor on the bridge. If she were here, she'd say to save our sorrow for after the fight," She says taking charge and glanced to Larma, "Who is our next chain of command?"

"Vice Admiral Holdo," Larma says, "Of the cruiser Nika."

Amara glanced at Poe, from where he sat she saw something in him. He didn't seem to like the choice. No, Amara knew what it was, Poe was expecting to be the one in charge. Amilyn Holdo steps over, now she stood in front of everyone. She glanced from Amara, giving the woman a comforting smile before turning to address everyone.

"Thank you, Commander. There are four hundred of us on three ships. We're the very last of the Resistance, but we're not alone. In every corner of the galaxy, the downtrodden and oppressed know our symbol, and they put their hope in it." Holdo say.

Everyone was looking to Holdo for inspiration. Amara glanced at Amilyn Holdo and realized the woman speaking to the Resistance remains her so much of her mother.

"We are the spark that will ignite the fire that will restore the Republic. That spark, this Resistance, must survive. That is our mission." Holdo says, "Now, to your stations. And may the Force be with us."

Without wasting a beat, all of the crew went back to their stations, Holdo begins to walk off but then halts and turns to Amara.

"Captain Solo," Amilyn Holdo says, "Follow me."

Amara nods, "Yes ma'am," She says.

The two women walked a bit away from the people who were still in the room watching, which included some of the pilots.

"I am very sorry about what happened to your mother," Holdo says, "She was a mentor for me when I was much younger like you are now."

Amara nods, "Thank you for that, Vice Admiral Holdo."

The new General gave Amara a small smile, "It's alright, Captain Solo. I am not here to replace your mother's ranks. I'll relive myself when she comes back to us." She tells Amara.

Amara nods.

Amara followed Holdo toward the controls on the bridge. Amara looked around at how quickly and smoothly people were getting to work. Amara watched as Poe came over, he didn't look at her. She wasn't sure if she was even angry at him anymore for going against her mom, right now she didn't care about that.

"Vice Admiral?" Poe steps in front of her, "Commander Dameron."

Holdo turns to look at Poe.

"With our current fuel consumption there is a very limited amount time that we will stay out of range of those Star Destroyers." Poe says to her.

Amiyln Holdo nods, "Very kind to make me aware," She says as she walks to look over some of the control.

Poe follows and for whatever reason as did Amara.

"Let's get me those fuel projections and we need to shake them before we find a new base, so what's our plan?" Poe asks.

Holdo halts in her steps and turns to Poe. She knew nothing but positive regards of the man from Leia. How great of a pilot he is, just needing some experience and could possibly become a worthy leader.