Once Amara reached the outside, she sprinted pass pilots in their flight suits getting ready to get in the X-Wings. Amara's eyes scanned for Poe and then spotted him, flight suit and all.

"Poe-!" Amara yells.

Poe stops and turns around.

Amara ran over to him and had to stop a few feet from him. She needed to quickly catch her breathe and then looks up at him.

"Did you run all the way here, Captain Solo?" He asks with a grin, "Just to see me off?"

Amara nods, "Yes, Commander Dameron." She says, "I just- I wanted to see you off in hopes it'll put my mind at ease."

Poe's eyes narrowed, "How so?"

"Last time you left, you didn't say goodbye and then you were missing." Amara says, "Maybe- Maybe this time, seeing you off will bring you good luck."

Poe could help but smile at her weird logic. He reached forward and pulled her into a hug. He held her with one hand resting on the back of her neck and the other above her waist.

"I know it's hard to make promises in war," Poe says, "But I'll always try to come back, because how less will you survive without me?"

Poe then gets shoved by Amara. She looks at him and sees him laughing at her.

"What? You couldn't sleep properly while I was away," He teases.

Amara gives him a look, "Oh ha ha, use my concern against me." She says.

Poe grins at her and placed his hand on top of her head, "I promise as long as I'm still breathing, I'm coming back."

Amara smiles, "You better."

Poe looks at her seriously, "You also better come back safe." He says.

He knew with Han Solo being involved that Amara was going to fight tooth and nail to go to Takodana.

Amara nods, "I will."

With that said, Amara and Poe separated. His hand leaving her head and going in the direction of his X-Wing's latter. Amara turning to go find her mother's transport, because she knew her mother wanted her to come with them.

{THE FORCE AWAKENS}

ONLY SILENCE as they traveled to Takodana. It was so quiet no one dared to speak. Everyone was sitting. Amara was sitting next to her mother, who had a radio in front of her. Next to Leia was Lieutenant Connix and then 3PO. The radio was hooked up to the same frequency as the starfighters. There was some chatter from it, from the scouts sent ahead. But nothing since, which is now at radio silence. After what feels like forever, there is crackling through the radio. This caused the three women in the transport to shift their attention to the radio.

"Black Leader to base," Poe's voice says through the silence, "Do you copy?"

General Organa clears her throat and says through the transmitter, "Go ahead, Poe. We copy."

"General we're picking up scans of First Order ships on Takodana," Poe says, "Several TIE fighters and transport ships. Do we have permission to engage in combat?"

Leia nods, "Yes." She says without hesitation, "But it is imperative that the First Order does not reach BB-8 before we do. Use whatever force you deem necessary, Commander."

"This should be fun," Poe lightly chuckles.

There was more radio chatter from Poe, which was him connecting to the other squadrons he led.