"Is OK, I can endure it."

"OK, let's start our first take."

The lights and camera were ready. In this scene, the little troublemaker was to pickpocket the Lord. Seeing he didn't have much of an expression and looked like an easy target, she decided to tail him.

Just as they neared a temple, the troublemaker snatched the Lord's sack and pulled out all the bread inside. She then quickly started chomping down on them.

Apart from playing out this scene, Jennie was also required to do many disgusting gestures, like picking her nose, walking with splayed legs and spitting on the ground...

"Why are you all here to watch Jennie?"

"We're curious... It was because this character was too disgusting that I decided to try for the third supporting character instead."

"The public have exaggerated her so much that we had to come have a look at how good she is."

All the other actors gathered on set to watch Jennie. In reality, they were here because they weren't convinced by her. Jennie was previously a model and had no foundation in acting. Everything she did was based on skills she learnt on the spot. So, they didn't expect her acting to be very natural.

"It's starting..."

Along the muddy road, a man dressed in a white robe walked deep into the forest holding a rucksack.

Suddenly, an unknown creature came jumping out of the bushes and swiftly snatched away the sack in his hands. She then sat on a rock with her legs apart, unfolded the white fabric and started stuffing her face with the bread inside.

The white-robed man took a few steps back. After taking a good look at the troublemaker, he said, "Leave one for me. I will take this road again tomorrow, I'll bring you a few more."

The little troublemaker laughed. With her mouth full of bread, she replied, "I'm not leaving any for you, hand over all your money."

"I only earn a few copper coins everyday from going down to the town and doing some fortune telling..."

The troublemaker refused to listen as she directly pounced over and climbed onto the man's back, taking everything that could be exchanged for money with her.

The man shook his head helplessly as he returned to the abandoned temple on top of the hill.

The next day, the man crossed paths with the troublemaker again. Once again, she climbed on top of him and tried to search his body for valuables. However, this time, he pulled out a copper coin.

But, the troublemaker still emptied him out.

On their third encounter...

...the man indeed had nothing to give her, so he ended up giving his robe to her.

The troublemaker put on the robe and followed him...

They eventually reached the edge of a cliff where she watched the man fly across to an abandoned temple on the other side...

...

"I'm getting goosebumps! Jennie looks like she's been possessed by the troublemaker."

"Although Jennie took a few takes to complete this scene, it was only because she wanted it to be perfect!"

"She's so serious even as a troublemaker..."

That evening as Jennie finished filming, Yuna ran over with the items Lisa had delivered. Jennie thoughtfully considered the actresses on set and asked for many female products and medicine. After this, the cast and crew had nothing else to complain about.